Page 170 of 190 FirstFirst ... 168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 2,029 to 2,040 of 2278

Thread: Artemis

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Artemis

Quote Originally Posted by MacMunin View Post
    No takers? Past the Ice Walls resides more lands. Past those lands resides The Barrier-The Boundry of Memory. The Dome is real. They have been bouncing signals off it since the 20's using Troposcatter technology. Not one manifested has ever or can pass through the Boundry of Memory.

The dome is real. They have been bouncing signals off it since the 20's using troposcatter technology.
    Now he is on repeat. LOL. Copy and paste from flatearthtroll.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Now he is on repeat. LOL. Copy and paste from flatearthtroll.com.
    Wow. You get about as upset as the other one over a subject. Why are you so upset about me speaking on subjects such as these? It is clear you are stuck on one word now and left only to name calling. You spoke earlier on a subject, that lets me know you do understand the timeline we are dealing with, so question- When you see me outside of The Boundary of Memory very soon, will it be a joyous occasion?
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Wow. You get about as upset as the other one over a subject. Why are you so upset about me speaking on subjects such as these? It is clear you are stuck on one word now and left only to name calling. You spoke earlier on a subject, that lets me know you do understand the timeline we are dealing with, so question- When you see me outside of The Boundary of Memory very soon, will it be a joyous occasion?
    I am not name calling nor am I upset. I am identifying a tactic, and one well done, sir.

Congratulations.

I am not name calling nor am I upset. I am identifying a tactic, and one well done, sir.

Congratulations.
    You are stuck on either calling me or what has been presented using one word. Not very Christian of you, if you ask me.

Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Yea, I just can't resist, waiting to see Mac tell us how the below will be staged:

If all goes to plan, Artemis II will take off around November 2024. The crew members, strapped inside the Orion spacecraft, will launch atop a NASA-developed Space Launch System rocket from NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida.

The journey is expected to last about 10 days and will send the crew out beyond the moon, potentially further than any human has traveled in history, though the exact distance is yet to be determined.

The “exact distance beyond the Moon will depend on the day of liftoff and the relative distance of the Moon from the Earth at the time of the mission,” NASA spokesperson Kathryn Hambleton said via email.

After circling the moon, the spacecraft will return to Earth for a splashdown landing in the Pacific Ocean.

Artemis II is expected to pave the way for the Artemis III mission later this decade, which NASA has vowed will put the first woman and person of color on the lunar surface. It will also mark the first time humans have touched down on the moon since the Apollo program ended in 1972.

The Artemis III mission is expected to take off later this decade. But much of the technology the mission will require, including spacesuits for walking on the moon and a lunar lander to ferry the astronauts to the moon’s surface, is still in development.

NASA is targeting a 2025 launch date for Artemis III, though the space agency’s inspector general has already said delays will likely push the mission to 2026 or later.

The space agency has been seeking to return people to the moon for more than a decade. The Artemis program was designed to pave the way to establishing a permanent lunar outpost, allowing astronauts to live and work deeper into space long term as NASA and its partners map a path to sending the first humans to Mars.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Yea, I just can't resist, waiting to see Mac tell us how the below will be staged:

If all goes to plan, Artemis II will take off around November 2024. The crew members, strapped inside the Orion spacecraft, will launch atop a NASA-developed Space Launch System rocket from NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida.

The journey is expected to last about 10 days and will send the crew out beyond the moon, potentially further than any human has traveled in history, though the exact distance is yet to be determined.

The “exact distance beyond the Moon will depend on the day of liftoff and the relative distance of the Moon from the Earth at the time of the mission,” NASA spokesperson Kathryn Hambleton said via email.

After circling the moon, the spacecraft will return to Earth for a splashdown landing in the Pacific Ocean.

Artemis II is expected to pave the way for the Artemis III mission later this decade, which NASA has vowed will put the first woman and person of color on the lunar surface. It will also mark the first time humans have touched down on the moon since the Apollo program ended in 1972.

The Artemis III mission is expected to take off later this decade. But much of the technology the mission will require, including spacesuits for walking on the moon and a lunar lander to ferry the astronauts to the moon’s surface, is still in development.

NASA is targeting a 2025 launch date for Artemis III, though the space agency’s inspector general has already said delays will likely push the mission to 2026 or later.

The space agency has been seeking to return people to the moon for more than a decade. The Artemis program was designed to pave the way to establishing a permanent lunar outpost, allowing astronauts to live and work deeper into space long term as NASA and its partners map a path to sending the first humans to Mars.

#spacecrack #religionforathiests #fakealieninvasion

8. Re: Artemis

So today SpaceX sent a rocket in to.......:cough: space. This is video of it's lift off.....no CGI here......actual footage.

This is not a government run program, an Elon Musk company. I can see the Government maybe wasting money but why would a private company waste money on "pretending" to go in to space? What motivation would he have? Wouldn't he make more money by being up front? Just start a company making "stalloons" LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpoMcjTvylk

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    So today SpaceX sent a rocket in to.......:cough: space. This is video of it's lift off.....no CGI here......actual footage.

This is not a government run program, an Elon Musk company. I can see the Government maybe wasting money but why would a private company waste money on "pretending" to go in to space? What motivation would he have? Wouldn't he make more money by being up front? Just start a company making "stalloons" LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpoMcjTvylk
    Theres Satalloons from wallops facility and many are lauched near the "pole" for whatever logistical reason. Provided a link to the solar planes already- Helios, Pathfinder and Centurion, that fly at 80-100K feet. These are your real sats. The ones you see on the NASA cartoon network dont exist and you will never see any real pics of them either. You still havent asked yourself why you dont ever see any from your tele or from even the majority or "pics" taken by NASA from "space"?

Fake X is a private company, eh? Ok. I say he is really just a sub for NASA and is just a face.

Btw, how they getting 56 sats on that rocket?

Suuuuuuuuuuuure.

The troll has snagged another in his web!

The troll has snagged another in his web!
    Whats going on Gravity Greg, Double G.?

Arty is trolling and he knows it.

12. Re: Artemis

Whats going on Gravity Greg, Double G.?

Arty is trolling and he knows it.
    Naaaaaaaaa not trolling at all, just thought that the lift off was a great way to bring back the thread.

BTW you still didn't address the video where it clearly showed the earth in the back ground as a sphere......that was live video of the rocket separating. That was the point of my post.