Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: When Fandom Starts to Dwindle

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I've been a dispassionate observer since 2015. I won't allow myself to emotionally attach myself to this team until everyone is gone.
    Me as well. As long as Flacco is the QB I HAVE NO HOPE. Folks say Ozzie drafts for the 90's NFL, I agree but also Flacco doesn't have the football IQ to RUN a modern complex offense in today's NFL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    Me as well. As long as Flacco is the QB I HAVE NO HOPE. Folks say Ozzie drafts for the 90's NFL, I agree but also Flacco doesn't have the football IQ to RUN a modern complex offense in today's NFL.
    I don't think he works hard enough it. He's not a student of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I don't think he works hard enough it. He's not a student of the game.
    His arrogance that he doesn't need to is his defense mechanism because he knows he can't. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    His arrogance that he doesn't need to is his defense mechanism because he knows he can't. IMO
    That is exactly the word I was looking for! His arrogance! Joe doesn't ever accept responsibility for his poor play. It is always "WE"!

Quote Originally Posted by Loco Ravens Fan View Post
    That is exactly the word I was looking for! His arrogance! Joe doesn't ever accept responsibility for his poor play. It is always "WE"!
    He literally said "I sucked." during his press conference today. I'm ready to move on from Joe but there's no reason to make stuff up.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    He literally said "I sucked." during his press conference today. I'm ready to move on from Joe but there's no reason to make stuff up.
    Thanks for clearing that up. The times I have listened to his post game press conferences after terrible performances, I have not heard him criticize himself. Today, I was a passenger in the car and the driver chose to have the Orioles on the radio.
    Last edited by Loco Ravens Fan; 10-01-2017 at 05:39 PM.

How about the Twitter comments after the game from Lardarius Webb? He doesn't care what fans think apparently. The same fans who pay their salaries with PSL's and ridiculous ticket prices. You all keep spending your money on these a-holes.

https://twitter.com/LWebb21/status/914602366867050496

Lardarius Webb‏Verified account
    @LWebb21
    Follow
    More
    We ain't deaf! We heard the Booing before the game. But we're suppose to care. ����

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger35 View Post
    How about the Twitter comments after the game from Lardarius Webb? He doesn't care what fans think apparently. The same fans who pay their salaries with PSL's and ridiculous ticket prices. You all keep spending your money on these a-holes.

@LWebb21
    Follow
    More
    We ain't deaf! We heard the Booing before the game. But we're suppose to care. ����
    Jesus everyone in our society is a snowflake... you all are offended about everything. Grow a pair or go find a safe space

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    #DrainTheNest
    Post of the Day!!!
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger35 View Post

@LWebb21
    Follow
    More
    why should he care what racist fans think?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Take ur soap box somewhere else. No one cares

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Judging by the boos that even Lardarius Webb noted apparently lots or people care. If the team wants to get political , then let's get political. Can't have it both ways. Funny how you guys are all done with the Ravens but are upset about my post. lol whatever.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Turning point for the franchise IMO was winning the SB behind a solid offense, then proceeding to dismantle everything that worked in that run to try and win like it's 2000 again.
    Arrogantly letting their best receiver (best player) at the time Boldin go because of 1 mil, while giving Flacco 20 mil for six years. That in hindsight was the death knell. Plus this locker room is not run tightly enough.