Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League

Re: Fantasy League

If you need one more i'm willing (not what your thinking pervert!).

email bankyconan at yahoo

OK everyone. How about September 5th or 6th for the draft, in the evening? Around 7-7:30 PM EST?
    Founder of The J. Peterman Company - JPeterman.com - Follow me on Twitter

Blog Entries

I vote 6th. It's a Tuesday. Monday's Labor day and I'll be busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I vote 6th. It's a Tuesday. Monday's Labor day and I'll be busy.
    Word. 6th at night

OK, totally forgot Monday was Labor Day. Tuesday Sept 6. Let's say 8 PM EST? Does that work for all?

Quote Originally Posted by Peterman View Post
    OK, totally forgot Monday was Labor Day. Tuesday Sept 6. Let's say 8 PM EST? Does that work for all?
    I'm good with the 6th but there's a game two days later which will make it difficult with picking waivers and trades.

6th works for me. It's a little close to the first game of the season, but I can't see a need for a lot of waiver wire or trade activity in those two days. I've found that it's difficult to get trades worked out immediately after the draft anyway, since everyone is typically pretty happy with their teams and overvalue their own players.

Only reason I could really see someone needing to scramble in 48 hours to fill out a lineup is if you don't show up on Tuesday and your team is auto-drafted. (then, shame on you :p)

Also, I just went to the league page, and it says the draft is set up for August 23rd (tomorrow). I'm guessing that's a mistake, but I'm fine with either day.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    6th works for me. It's a little close to the first game of the season, but I can't see a need for a lot of waiver wire or trade activity in those two days. I've found that it's difficult to get trades worked out immediately after the draft anyway, since everyone is typically pretty happy with their teams and overvalue their own players.

Only reason I could really see someone needing to scramble in 48 hours to fill out a lineup is if you don't show up on Tuesday and your team is auto-drafted. (then, shame on you :p)

Also, I just went to the league page, and it says the draft is set up for August 23rd (tomorrow). I'm guessing that's a mistake, but I'm fine with either day.
    Good catch. I have fixed the draft date to be Tuesday Sept 6. The draft will start at 8:15, not 8.

Thanks,
    Pman

Looking good can't wait to win this league like i won the sunspot yahoo league last year!

Blog Entries

Is Captain Crunch in the league. He's had this coming to him for over a year now. We talked about two pages of *Expletive* on that 'other' board, only to join the same league and not even be scheduled to face one another.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

We still have one more spot open for the league. Live draft on the 6th at 8:15pm. Send a message to Peterman.

Tomorrow at 8 is perfect