Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Curious: If You Had to Leave the US...

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Canada.. Vancouver to be exact. I wouldn't want to be too far from the states

Vancouver is being bought up by the Chinese.

Have a friend who's daughter moved to Australia to live. Lasted about a year & a half. Said it was too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    New Zealand could be cool as well. They typically rate as the most free country. I mean you can legally distill whiskey at home. How cool is that?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    One neighbour brews multiple types of beer the other one brews whiskey. I guess it’s legal in Australia too. I was just looking at that this evening. Need about $400 to set it up.

I am going to New Zealand for a look round when they open the boarders again.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    For me, it was all the English people.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Really? I got along great with everybody over there. Taught one cashier some southernese when she had to deal with a rude American in front of me. Told her we'd be having a "come apart". Then there was the bartender at The Viaduct who gave me two of their bar glasses, which is cool because it's one of the most haunted pubs in England. Hung out with a couple of PhD students at a conference.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Really? I got along great with everybody over there. Taught one cashier some southernese when she had to deal with a rude American in front of me. Told her we'd be having a "come apart". Then there was the bartender at The Viaduct who gave me two of their bar glasses, which is cool because it's one of the most haunted pubs in England. Hung out with a couple of PhD students at a conference.
    My wife did a semester abroad at Norwich. That's one thing I wish I had taken advantage of...but I probably didn't have the grades.

I'd love to go spend a week or two in the UK. Start in London...go see the Henge...go up to Scotland...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Nah, I was just kidding. I enjoyed the English and their culture and history quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I loved living in Germany when I was stationed there, but I'd probably go for Australia or New Zealand. Warm weather and the main language is English.

Marxism isn't anywhere close to taking over in America.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    As the Ravens are asking for in their video, that law that the Trump Party is blocking isn’t unreasonable.

IF we go a little to the left, then I become a conservative again and vote accordingly, then things shift back the other way. I don’t buy the Trump Party rhetoric at the moment. I see the pandemic as a failure and all this other stuff is just a distraction.

As for multiculturalism. Many conservatives I know are of Asian ancestry. Chinese in particular, the ones who have escaped from China, love their individual freedoms. Conservatism isn’t about white, it’s about individual freedoms. It’s about giving you the opportunity to be rewarded for your effort. It’s about loving the life you want to.

We all have choices to make in life. Effort, focus, determination and lateral thinking needs to be rewarded.
    There is a lot of police reform that is reasonable. What isn't reasonable is acting as if there is widespread racism in the police, and as if everytime a degenerate pos criminal is shot while attacking police, it is proof of racism.

If you think you personally changing your vote if the country goes "a little to the left" is actually going to do anything, that is adorable.

But if so, wtf are you for waiting for? One of our main political parties has been coopted by Marxists. When do you think it is appropriate to start pushing back against that?

As far as the demographic changes that are taking place all over the Western world, that's what is going to destroy the West. And much sooner than people seem to think. It isn't solely about race, of course, and people who reduce it to such, do themselves a disservice. However, it's only natural that Western Europeans should be more attached to Western values and traditions. I'm not sure why that is controversial.

If you can read a chart you will see that Western Europeans are going to be minorities in their own homelands in a few decades. The majority in those countries will be non-European, and largely Muslim. Now, open up a history book to any point in the last 1600 years, and answer the question: How are non-Muslims treated in Muslim majority lands? Ok, now you're aware of what is going to happen to the Western Europeans.

Thankfully, in America, the demographic changes taking place are less extreme, in that the people entering are not as "foreign" to the culture, however, again, the political sea change is easy for anyone to see. 90% of blacks vote Democratic. 70% of Hispanics. 75% of Asians. When whites are the minority in this country- and frankly before- we're going to have a one party banana republic. I hope you think California is a good model, because it is exactly where the rest of the country is heading.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I loved living in Germany when I was stationed there, but I'd probably go for Australia or New Zealand. Warm weather and the main language is English.

Marxism isn't anywhere close to taking over in America.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    It takes a real committment to whistling through the graveyard to say that.

The Marxist completely taken over our media. Our Academia. Hollywood. They are in the process of coopting one of our political parties; I suspect they're maybe 2-3 election cycles from having complete control of the DNC. They have made significant inroads in local government, to the point that they basically run certain cities in this country. Their footsoldiers are in the streets now, rioting, looting, and yes, killing, and thier DAs and Mayors etc, refuse to prosecute them.

Do you disagree with any of this?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    As the Ravens are asking for in their video, that law that the Trump Party is blocking isn’t unreasonable.

IF we go a little to the left, then I become a conservative again and vote accordingly, then things shift back the other way. I don’t buy the Trump Party rhetoric at the moment. I see the pandemic as a failure and all this other stuff is just a distraction.

As for multiculturalism. Many conservatives I know are of Asian ancestry. Chinese in particular, the ones who have escaped from China, love their individual freedoms. Conservatism isn’t about white, it’s about individual freedoms. It’s about giving you the opportunity to be rewarded for your effort. It’s about loving the life you want to.

We all have choices to make in life. Effort, focus, determination and lateral thinking needs to be rewarded.
    Just curious. How did the Trump camp fail with the pandemic? He did everything the left wanted. In a conservative point of view, this was a failure because he fell for the “sky is falling” fear from the left. And like every other “the sky is falling” panic from the left, this was nothing even close to the original panic.

So what did trump fail with on the pandemic?

Blog Entries

Do you actually believe that?

I certainly believe everything I wrote.

Which part would you like me to expand upon?

I suspect it is the statement: "Our grandchildren will be second class citizens, hunted and hated, in third world shitholes."

That is undoubtedly our fate.

I touched on it in the other post, but Westeners are going to be a minority in Western countries in a few decades. When that happens those countries will cease to be Western. They will begin to look like the countries where the population has migrated from. They will almost certainly undergo Marxist revolutions. They're going to need a scapegoat. Where do you think they're going to find one? Hmmmmmmm. I wonder?

If you have eyes, you can see the groundwork being laid for the coming genocide now.

That's why it is white people and Black people. That's why whites don't have 'cultures." That's why rage, paranoia, and envy must be stoked in nonwhite populations at all times.

It's coming.

12. Re: Curious: If You Had to Leave the US...

New Zealand could be cool as well. They typically rate as the most free country. I mean you can legally distill whiskey at home. How cool is that?

New Zealand is fabulous. Good weather, clean, An educated population who are friendly and focus on community. Low crime rate, you can leave the house and not have to worry about locking the doors. Housing, while expensive is not outrageous. Food costs are very high. There are not many negatives, especially if you enjoy beaches and the outdoors.

Another country worth a look if you can take the winters is Iceland. Again a well educated population. Clean, very low crime rate. Gasoline is outrageous but most of their power is geothermally based and relatively cheap. Food is very expensive and housing is costly as well. A new mother can go into the heart of the city, leave a baby outside a store in a carriage while shopping and if the baby cries a passerby will tuck the blanket around the child, put the pacifier in their mouth and then be on their way. The Prime Minister has been known to show up at high shcool graduations and if you show up at the PMs house you will be offered cookies. They love Americans who provide weather data and play a huge role in search and rescue for their fishing fleet which is critical to them. If you enjoy outdoors activities, you will love this country.
    Last edited by FloridaBasedFan; 09-02-2020 at 07:30 PM.