Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: What is the one player/position that concerns you the most on offense and defense

Offense: James Hurst no matter where on the OL. He can only function with two good OL on each side of him. He can't handle anything when he's out on an island. I hope Harbaugh isn't too stubborn and puts Orlando Brown in at RT ASAP.

I don't understand the logic at all of having Brown do as well as he did for so many reps at RT in preseason and then give the job to Hurst who has no NFL tape playing the position. The only thing I can remotely think of is that they want to keep Brown fresh to fill in for Stanley at LT in an emergency.

Defense: Obviously Peanut at ILB.

Re: What is the one player/position that concerns you the most on offense and defense

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I get what you're saying, but at this stage of the season (and Yanda's age/C experience), I find it highly unlikely... Bc
    I think Yanda is due to start declining pretty significantly, hes old and been injured. I dont know if we can bank on finding another Jensen to just plug in at Center.

Safety and Line are the biggest issues imo
    Burn it down

Per MM, Hurst is starting at RT this week.

4. Re: What is the one player/position that concerns you the most on offense and defense

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    Per MM, Hurst is starting at RT this week.
    Any chance you can knee-cap him before Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon King Onaga View Post
    Unfortunately, no. Too much tailgate food prep between now and then.

I am with most others that my biggest concern is Skura at center. Perhaps he will be a pleasant surprise, but from what I saw in the preseason and attending practice at the castle, he is going to be a weak link along the line and limit what the offense is able to do.
    Defense, actually both safeties concern me. Their ability to not give up the big play, protecting a lead, and not getting burned are big concerns of mine from this position. Safety net from the position has been lacking.

With the update on Stanley, this thread is worth another look.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon King Onaga View Post
    Whats the matter? You haven't got the balls to do it yourself Mr. Bigstuff?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    sounds like he's going to play but I get the feeling he's far from healthy...

Jamison HensleyVerified account @jamisonhensley 2m

Ravens coach John Harbaugh on any updates on injured LB C.J. Mosley: "It's what was reported. It's a bone bruise. That's good news. It wasn't a structural issue. We'll see how that thing comes along. We'll keep our fingers crossed."

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Glad you said it because I went looking for this thread. Von Miller facing Stanley, whose arm is in a harness. Everyone still concerned about Skura?

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Glad you said it because I went looking for this thread. Von Miller facing Stanley, whose arm is in a harness. Everyone still concerned about Skura?
    I'm quite concerned. I think, honestly, it might be worth just taking our lumps and resting Stanley this week. He's too important. Granted, I don't know how healthy he is or not.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Doesn't Von Miller usually line up on the strong side across from the RT? He's going to obliterate Hurst.