Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Should the Ravens cut ties with Breshad Perriman?

3 years and he still catches like that.. we might as well make it a package cut and tell Bobby engram to go with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    3 years and he still catches like that.. we might as well make it a package cut and tell Bobby engram to go with him.
    I wonder if Bobby Engram teaches these guys how to properly catch a football. But, that again, should've been learned at your youth. If both Lasley and Scott turn out to be busts, this could be the last of Engram with the Ravens.

Blog Entries

Perriman had a 14% drop rate in college lol. Just cut the dude. He’s never gonna have good hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by BMORERavens View Post
    Alright, before we go off and say “get rid of him,” it dawned on me that Breshad Perriman can easily have a bounce-back year.
    To what is he going to bounce back?

That said until they are squeezed by roster limitations they should hold onto him and see if something miraculous happens.

Blog Entries

Fuck yeah. Cut his ass now.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Jacoby Jones was mentioned during his time here, for investing in a juggs machine. It didn't do him any good.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Jacoby Jones was mentioned during his time here, for investing in a juggs machine. It didn't do him any good.
    Yeah, the juggs machine is quite overrated to me and it doesn't simulate contested catches. It'll probably be better to practice with a tennis ball for hand/eye coordination than a juggs machine.

I forgot to mention that Quincy Adeboyejo is also on the team, albeit he's recovering from surgery. So that makes things even harder for Perriman to factor in. If the Ravens eat his 650K roster bonus by the second or third day of training camp, I foresee them keeping Perriman on the roster unless the Ravens just like to give away $650K to non-productive players.

So that's Michael Crabtree, John Brown, Willie Snead, De'Vier Posey, Jaleel Scott, Jordan Lasley, Chris Moore, Quincy Adeboyejo and Tim White. That's 9 Wide Receivers not counting Perriman.

Last season, the Ravens kept 5 receivers on the final roster (Breshad Perriman, Mike Wallace, Jeremy Maclin, Michael Campanaro, Chris Moore). In 2016, they also kept 5 (Breshad Perriman, Mike Wallace, Chris Moore, Kamar Aiken, Steve Smith Sr).

Bounce-back implies Perriman was good at one point. Perriman was ok in 2016, nothing more.

Perriman will get his chance in training camp it’s up to him to step it up. /blessed

biggest bust in ravens history at least boller had a few TDs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Bounce-back implies Perriman was good at one point. Perriman was ok in 2016, nothing more.

Perriman will get his chance in training camp it’s up to him to step it up. /blessed
    #blessup he should be praying for better hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm starting to think he'll be around the whole training camp and preseason as they're gonna give him as much time to prove himself as possible

DELETE
    Burn it down