Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Julian Edelman: On the Juice

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    MMQB's Albert Breer reports Julian Edelman's four-game suspension "was triggered by a substance that wasn’t immediately recognizable."

Breer adds scientists are still analyzing the sample. It is unclear what this means for Edelman's appeal, but it helps explains why the receiver wrote, "I don't know what happened," when apologizing for the ban over the weekend
    "I don't know what happened" probably means "I don't know how I got caught, I thought the PED I was taking could not be detected". I think he's a cheater just like Brady and Belichick.

Blog Entries

I must admit that I am on the juice too :

Vitamin C and all kinds of good stuff in there... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hiker View Post
    "I don't know what happened" probably means "I don't know how I got caught, I thought the PED I was taking could not be detected". I think he's a cheater just like Brady and Belichick.
    How do you feel about Jimmy Smith, Ken Dixon, Haloti Ngata, Nick Boyle, Darren Waller, Arthur Jones, Will Hill and the other Ravens who were also suspended that I aren't on the top of my head? We have the same issues with PEDs and other violations on this team. It sucks to be lumped in with the Patriots but that's what these PED violations get you

Considering the scientist doing the testing having even identified the substance yet, it wouldn't shock me if its something of a mistake on his part. Not saying he's innocent, but I could see a honest mistake happening. But in all honesty, I really don't care about PEDs

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    How do you feel about Jimmy Smith, Ken Dixon, Haloti Ngata, Nick Boyle, Darren Waller, Arthur Jones, Will Hill and the other Ravens who were also suspended that I aren't on the top of my head? We have the same issues with PEDs and other violations on this team. It sucks to be lumped in with the Patriots but that's what these PED violations get you
    It doesn't bother me as much as the Patriots player getting caught. Because the Patriots have been caught cheating in several different ways, not just PED.

Also the Ravens going on PED at least is for a good cause (the Ravens winning).

Blog Entries

It’s being reported that the substance is unrecognizable. I still think he may beat this with the appeal

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

It doesn't bother me as much as the Patriots player getting caught. Because the Patriots have been caught cheating in several different ways, not just PED.

That's where you lost me. If I'm upset about cheating I can't be okay when it's my team. As we've seen with the Patriots once you get that taint of cheating it doesn't go away. I really don't want that here.

To be fair, Waller and hill were weed, not PEDs. I think this was probably similar to what I believe happened with Jimmy. Calculated risk - take some steroid or the like to recover from the injury. If you're caught, you lose 4 games that you probably wouldn't have played had you not taken it.

I think most of these guys that come back sooner than expected do the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

could just be a traditionally banned substance with an additional chemical group added to slightly alter the chemical composition, like adding an -HCL to the compound (forgive my poor organic chem for the over simplification... Fck organic chem)
    Burn it down

I hope this is a joke.

That's where you lost me. If I'm upset about cheating I can't be okay when it's my team. As we've seen with the Patriots once you get that taint of cheating it doesn't go away. I really don't want that here.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    could just be a traditionally banned substance with an additional chemical group added to slightly alter the chemical composition, like adding an -HCL to the compound (forgive my poor organic chem for the over simplification... Fck organic chem)
    I only took a year of high school Chem, so sounded credible to me!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk