Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Re: History Happens Again

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Turns out 1 of the famous 5 for 1 horrible GITMO terrorist swap for the traitor Bergdahl that the chosen one, Obama orchestrated, ends up being head of the Taliban. Meanwhile, the Obamas have conveniently turned off their media comments.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/16/taliba...swap-by-obama/
    Obama doesn't have time for all that social media stuff. He's quite the busy man. He's got a country to run and some puppet strings to pull.

Re: History Happens Again

There is zero excuse for this and a the blame is all on Biden. The people stranded and weapons left behind.... that's all on Biden and Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    There is zero excuse for this and a the blame is all on Biden. The people stranded and weapons left behind.... that's all on Biden and Harris.
    I hate that we left that was not right at all. All that work and fighting we did in Afghanistan for nothing

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I hate that we left that was not right at all. All that work and fighting we did in Afghanistan for nothing

Maybe allowing a generation of young women to get educated will have a lasting positive impact. Modernity is maybe the only antidote to religious tribal hillbilyism. That starts with education.

Thats the best I got right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Maybe allowing a generation of young women to get educated will have a lasting positive impact. Modernity is maybe the only antidote to religious tribal hillbilyism. That starts with education.

Thats the best I got right now.
    Not if all those women are killed off if you follow me Taliban are ruthless they really don't envoy what real Islam is

6. Re: History Happens Again

I'm sure most, if not all on here have seen the image of all the "men" trying to jump onto the airplane leaving the airport. How many of them had their wife and or family w/them? That should tell all you need to know about how they feel about women and their families. They'd leave them behind in a second and not give a shit what happened to them.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I'm sure most, if not all on here have seen the image of all the "men" trying to jump onto the airplane leaving the airport. How many of them had their wife and or family w/them? That should tell all you need to know about how they feel about women and their families. They'd leave them behind in a second and not give a shit what happened to them.
    Exactly. As well as the picture inside the cargo plane. 90% males of fighting age.

Meanwhile, there are now women and children outside the airport fence line begging to come in, some pushing babies over the fence. In one case a baby got caught in the razorwire. So sad.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Not if all those women are killed off if you follow me Taliban are ruthless they really don't envoy what real Islam is

Are you saying they don't understand what real Islam is?

Have you read the Koran? The Hadith?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Are you saying they don't understand what real Islam is?

Have you read the Koran? The Hadith?
    No they don't as they are definitely an offshoot just like Christians have different versions

No they don't as they are definitely an offshoot

How are they straying from the Islam as taught in the Koran and Hadith?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    How are they straying from the Islam as taught in the Koran and Hadith?
    To not allow women freedom at all and they actually are a not so hateful religion

To not allow women freedom at all and they actually are a not so hateful religion

Sura 2:228 "(Women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them in kindness, and men are a degree above them."

Sura 4:15 "As for those of your women who are guilty of lewdness, call to witness four of you against them. And if they testify (to the truth of the allegation) then confine them to the houses until death take them."

Sura 4:34 "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them."

Sura 33:32-33 "O ye wives of the Prophet! Ye are not like any other women. ... Stay in your houses."

There are more.

As for not being hateful, they are commanded to kill the infidel.

Sura 9:5 When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them”

Sura 47:4 “When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads”

Sura 9:73 “Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate”