Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Steeler fan here; screw the Steelers Nation forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    Lol, I'd rather sit by and watch. Let those ignorant jackasses fester in their egos.
    The Steeler forums are pretty humorous.. There is one thread with about 150 responses about how terrible Ray Rice is for disrespecting some dirty yellow dish rag.. and how they are gonna make him pay for it..

I like their Prediction thread for the Browns game too. They are all predicting a big blowout at Cleveland while using a 3rd string QB. Their reasoning is that Cleveland is starting a rookie? LOL! Cleveland has hung around with everyone they've played against all year. And Cleveland almost knocked off Pittsburgh in Week 17 last year with Ben starting and when the Steelers needed a win to force the Ravens hand for the division title.

I'm going to LMAO when the Browns win that game tomorrow, regardless of what happens to us in San Diego.

The steelers and browns scout.com forums are pretty good. Mods there don't get their britches in a bunch too easily. Most people from this forum seemed to be from the old ravens.scout forum. But this one is way nicer.

3. Re: Steeler fan here; screw the Steelers Nation forums.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Interestingly enough, dudes over there don't even know who Diamond Dave is/was.

Guess I've been around these forums too long as I seem to know more about the history of that site more then some of the regulars over there.
    He's still there, even posted recently.
    And he's still an admin.
    http://www.steelernation.com/forums/...l=1#post595159

So, some of them not knowing who he is...he's got his name in bold and his title in BIG YELLOW BLOCK LETTERS

How can they miss that?
    I was just skimming through that thread and spotted his name and title right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    The Steeler forums are pretty humorous.. There is one thread with about 150 responses about how terrible Ray Rice is for disrespecting some dirty yellow dish rag.. and how they are gonna make him pay for it..

I like their Prediction thread for the Browns game too. They are all predicting a big blowout at Cleveland while using a 3rd string QB. Their reasoning is that Cleveland is starting a rookie? LOL! Cleveland has hung around with everyone they've played against all year. And Cleveland almost knocked off Pittsburgh in Week 17 last year with Ben starting and when the Steelers needed a win to force the Ravens hand for the division title.

I'm going to LMAO when the Browns win that game tomorrow, regardless of what happens to us in San Diego.
    They had the same predictions about the KC game. Hell, even don banks predicted a blow out. Steelers have issues with their offense and defense, they play down to the teams theu play like other NFL teams. Steeler fans will still settle for anything that pittsburgh does positive. With br out, it is going to be interesting, hope batch comes out healthy. Tomlin now gets to coach without his BR.

Lol, I'd rather sit by and watch. Let those ignorant jackasses fester in their egos.
    As refreshing as this is to see a 'Steelers' fan admit to their fanbase idiocy, are you SURE you're not a Ravens fan posing as a Steelers fan? The idea of a reasonable one is a new concept to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    As refreshing as this is to see a 'Steelers' fan admit to their fanbase idiocy, are you SURE you're not a Ravens fan posing as a Steelers fan? The idea of a reasonable one is a new concept to me.
    I'd rather be a Bungles fan. And I'm serious.

I'd rather be a Bungles fan. And I'm serious.
    Well, what's stopping you since your Stooler brethren have disowned you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Well, what's stopping you since your Stooler brethren have disowned you?
    Oh, one forum dissowned me and I can no longer be a Steelers fan.

While I'm typing on another (better) forum right now anyways.

Blog Entries

HAHAHAHAHAHA dumb shits are tearing each other aparts, what morons. It's sad, all the rats fans here know more about the Steelers then those "fans" do.

HAHAHAHAHAHA dumb shits are tearing each other aparts, what morons. It's sad, all the rats fans here know more about the Steelers then those "fans" do.
    You're now on notice.

Leave the Smack talk to the proper forum. Step out of line again and you're done, yinzer.

Blog Entries

Steelers Nation must be besides themselves with your departure. I'm sure they will miss your intelligent posts and football knowledge. You will be sorely missed over there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Steelers Nation must be besides themselves with your departure. I'm sure they will miss your intelligent posts and football knowledge. You will be sorely missed over there.