Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

So, it was the flag

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49067...-emily-zanotti

We were always told that Kaepernick wasn't protesting the flag. He was simply protesting police brutality, allegedly. But apparently it was about the flag all along.

What a shocking development...

War veterans hoisted the American flag over Iwo Jima 70+ years ago. Today, SJW’s and millionaires complain that the sight of it is offensive.

This is what societal degradation looks like.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 07-02-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Re: So, it was the flag

People and companies such as Nike who pander to these morons are the ones throwing fire on it all. Since when does a minority (group of people, gotta be careful just in case) rule?

I don't care what he or anyone else believes, it's their right, but when companies such as Nike or the NBA changes a word because a few feel offended it opens pandoras box.

I just can't understand the reasoning behind people being offended, seriously. Why let something someone else does or says bother you? Unless you are being physically harmed. It's impossible to offend Me.

Also, the irony of all these people like this they hate trump are the exact reason why he got elected and will again is hilarious to me
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

so funny to see all the snowflakes on fb boycotting Nike LOL morons

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    so funny to see all the snowflakes on fb boycotting Nike LOL morons
    Nike has already damaged their bottom line by pulling a shoe that has already manufactured

I don’t understand how a company that is a product of the American dream is refusing to sell products with the American flag on it.

It’s shameful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I don’t understand how a company that is a product of the American dream is refusing to sell products with the American flag on it.

It’s shameful.
    Oregon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Next year, I bet any amount, an American City will refuse to celebrate the 4th of July because we are a “racist nation” and fireworks are a cultural appropriation of the Chinese. I’m surprised it didn’t happen this year quite frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Next year, I bet any amount, an American City will refuse to celebrate the 4th of July because we are a “racist nation” and fireworks are a cultural appropriation of the Chinese. I’m surprised it didn’t happen this year quite frankly.
    Give it time
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I wonder if fireworks, most likely made in China, have tariffs on them?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I wonder if fireworks, most likely made in China, have tariffs on them?
    That would’ve been a baller move by China had they done that for real. That’s playing chess while others are playing checkers, while Baldy is in the corner flogging the dolphin to Family Matters reruns.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

It’s shameful.
    Finally, a governor who grew a pair. https://www.teletrader.com/arizona-s...=1562104541842

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Oregon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bet you are not surprised the police were told to stand down during the Antifa attack in Portland on that reporter after being out there a few years ago?