Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Ideas for Fan Protest vs. NFL this Sunday

It sucks these NFL players ruined the season for me the biggest game of the year. I guess the best way is just apathy don't tune in don't buy NFL gear I suggested earlier if you are going to show up and not walk out go wearing a Alexuandro Villanueva jersey to send a message your country is more important then your fandom.

Plus you know he gets 1/3 of the money and donates all his proceeds to a good cause.

I will be there and cheering for my team. While I may agree with the protest and have definitely seen the outpouring of racism that is still unfortunately an underlying current in this country since it started... Add to that, forget the fact that trump completely seems to have succeeded in his bait and switch by creating this issue to distract from everything thing else involving his administration...

I will be there for my team.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    It sucks these NFL players ruined the season for me the biggest game of the year. I guess the best way is just apathy don't tune in don't buy NFL gear I suggested earlier if you are going to show up and not walk out go wearing a Alexuandro Villanueva jersey to send a message your country is more important then your fandom.

Plus you know he gets 1/3 of the money and donates all his proceeds to a good cause.
    Between convoluted rules, a shitty on field product and the NFLs hypocrisy, I've been losing interest. This just pushed me over the edge.

So Sunday I'll go to church and then take my family hiking instead of sitting on my ass and drinking a beer too many. This might be the best thing to have happened to me!

4. Re: Ideas for Fan Protest vs. NFL this Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    DirecTV Allows Some NFL Refunds After Anthem Controversy
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/directv...rsy-1506453159
    DirecTV and cable companies must be thrilled, people were already cutting the cord as it was even before all this.