Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Politics Surrounding Collin Kaepernick

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    Ya gotta relax....
    Maybe this will help......
    I really don't care if you're racist or not, but you could at least be honest.

If you didn't see things as divided by race you would have asked people, or white people, or people who are white, or any guys on here who are white think about X.

But you didn't, you asked "what does white America" think about X.

Just own it already...

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't care. If black Americans want to sit or kneel for the anthem, that's their prerogative.

To me, this just plays into the whole "I'm offended" mantra from everyone these days.
    Completely agree.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post

I believe in free speech at all cost. I believe that you should be able to use your free speech to tell me that the way im using my free speech is wrong or right, agree or disagree with me. but if there was ever a caveat to this, it has got to be when one uses their free speech individually, or as a collective to deter someone else from exercising theirs. Its flat out un-American.

I get it, some will say that they disagree with colin yet support his free speech but dont have to support him. Okay but the truth is that once we go down the list of all the things that he has done, the socks, the shirts, the statements, it all equates to a form of speech/expression. So in reality, when you say you support his freedom of speech but dont want him in the league, that is just a backhanded way of saying you dont support his right to say what he wants. Forget about whether you think he has a valid point or not, its his point. Use your speech to correct him if you disagree.

Question for white america......i ask this question not to make a point or follow anyones answer with a rebuttal, but i ask out of genuine curiosity......

If black people stopped standing for the anthem because of its line in the 3rd stanza, which is critical of black people or because the song was written and adopted as the national anthem, a song which invokes the essence of freedom, long before slavery officially ended, how would you respond????
    Since you seem to be labeling Americans, would Obama be allowed to answer only half of your question? What are your qualifications for the"white America" club? Only lily whites need apply?
    Last edited by CarrollCoRaven; 08-04-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Then he should apologize. Forget about the National Anthem, though that's another reason to bash the guy, and focus just on the socks and praising Castro. Actually, let's just focus on him praising Castro. The asinine crap he spewed in that interview is more than enough for me to boo him.

If he would just come out and say, "Hey guys, I got some bad pussy and it messed with my head. Sorry", then I'd be fine with him being a Raven. As it stands, I'm not for a list of reasons.
    Why the hell am I going to focus on the man's socks? I don't have time to focus on everyone's socks. They're socks! The media telling us they are important, doesn't make them important. They're socks for Christ's sake! Now I see what Wicked is talking about. Is this what we've come to? "Focus just on the socks"?! I saw the socks, the socks sucked. He stopped wearing the socks and acknowledged that he did respect the armed forces and initially went about things the wrong way.

But Socks?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Why the hell am I going to focus on the man's socks? I don't have time to focus on everyone's socks. They're socks! The media telling us they are important, doesn't make them important. They're socks for Christ's sake! Now I see what Wicked is talking about. Is this what we've come to? "Focus just on the socks"?! I saw the socks, the socks sucked. He stopped wearing the socks and acknowledged that he did respect the armed forces and initially went about things the wrong way.

But Socks?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

But Socks?
    And you completely skipped over where I said to focus on Castro. The pig socks were a bad choice. Praising a mass murdering fucktard like Castro? Nope.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    And you completely skipped over where I said to focus on Castro. The pig socks were a bad choice. Praising a mass murdering fucktard like Castro? Nope.
    Okay, so is he the first player to say some stupid shit like that before? As if US history isn't littered with glorified mass murdering fucktards.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I feel like Allen Iverson here.

I feel like Allen Iverson here.
    I don't understand how people can be offended by someone not standing for the national anthem....in a country we are allowed to fly confederate flags without repercussion.

Its literally celebrating treason and open rebellion.... and its considered ok in huge portions of the country....someone kneels and its the end of the world

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I don't understand how people can be offended by someone not standing for the national anthem....in a country we are allowed to fly confederate flags without repercussion.

Its literally celebrating treason and open rebellion.... and its considered ok in huge portions of the country....someone kneels and its the end of the world

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    That is an awesome point

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Okay, so is he the first player to say some stupid shit like that before? As if US history isn't littered with glorified mass murdering fucktards.
    I don't support anybody who praises mass murderers. Kind of a thing with me.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

The real issue is the flag. Because of the anthem and the history of the country, most blacks don't embrace the phony symbolism and mind control the elites use for the flag. It's a flag not the ark of the covenant.