Results 2,257 to 2,268 of 3889

Thread: Fire Pees

Re: Fire Pees

i actually think cam has been pretty good in college

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i actually think cam has been pretty good in college
    That's what I've heard.
    I think they just ran into a buzz saw tonight.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

The proof is in the charts!

Dean Pees was working with crumbs in the secondary last year and his incompetent ass finished with an 8th ranked defense!

They have not allowed anyone to run away with a game this year which is why they have been in every one of them down to the end.

These 2 facts alone don't represent a situation where you would expect a guy to be fired. Which is why he will be around for a while.

But I know, I know, this city is use to the ray lewis effect and now that the days of absolute dominance are gone some of you all have become a little extreme in where you place the blame of the defense. But the reality is that while pees may not be the shit, he is a pretty good guy to have around.

If I could compare the transition from the old days to the present to dating, its like going from Jenny
    jlo.jpg

to dating Grande
    ariana-grande-4.jpg

Sure your new girl is not as stacked, nor is she as productive in the market. But she's younger and just because she's not as fly as your ex it doesn't means she's ugly. What's important to realize is that she's still developing and she has potential. So calm down and cut the witch hunting pees shit out. because if they fired him tomorrow and things didn't change you would find someone else to blame it on. Its just growing pains gentlemen.
    Last edited by Everything_Ravens; 11-08-2015 at 02:48 AM.

Ok how about this.

I cant stand a coach that throws players under the bus.. That is all Pees can do.

Man up grow a fucking sack and take the blame.

Period.

As for the Ray Lewis effect.

It even fired pees up enough to yell and scream at halftime for once.

I guess your the type of guy that settles for just ok. Maybe the one that says well 8th is good enough.

Strive for #1

Wanna know why the Pats are so good???

STRIVE FOR #1

If not sure. Look above or below.

STRIVE FOR #1

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Ok how about this.

I cant stand a coach that throws players under the bus.. That is all Pees can do.

Man up grow a fucking sack and take the blame.

Period.

As for the Ray Lewis effect.

It even fired pees up enough to yell and scream at halftime for once.

I guess your the type of guy that settles for just ok. Maybe the one that says well 8th is good enough.

Strive for #1

Wanna know why the Pats are so good???

STRIVE FOR #1

If not sure. Look above or below.

STRIVE FOR #1
    i guess your the kind of guy that makes it seem like i was trying to say that 8th is ok when in fact what i am saying is that pees is not so terrible that he's going to be fired having turned in an 8th ranked defense with crumbs in the secondary.

and btw striving for #1 starts from the front office on down, not soley the responsibilty of a dc. (you see that? i just made it seem like you said that its 100% the control of the dc in having a #1 defense....funny how that works isnt it)

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    i guess your the kind of guy that makes it seem like i was trying to say that 8th is ok when in fact what i am saying is that pees is not so terrible that he's going to be fired having turned in an 8th ranked defense with crumbs in the secondary.

and btw striving for #1 starts from the front office on down, not soley the responsibilty of a dc. (you see that? i just made it seem like you said that its 100% the control of the dc in having a #1 defense....funny how that works isnt it)
    Nah.

Hey I am selling 100 gallons of PURPLE Kool-Aid for 50k a gallon. What time are you picking it up?

#FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

im selling a dose of reality in pill form for $52 a pop. it works wonders for knee jerk and overly emotional reactions.

im selling a dose of reality in pill form for $52 a pop. it works wonders for knee jerk and overly emotional reactions.
    LOL.

mmkay.

If you have read thru this entire thread and still believe what you do. I guess you are taking other pills besides the $52 ones.

Guess it is time to bookmark this so when all those teams come calling to hire Dean Pees next year you will be right.

#FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

I guess you are taking other pills besides the $52 ones.
    i sure am...i take a $20 one, a $55 one and a $92 one.
    when they run out and i dont have anymore of them my life just feels a lot less stable. but i dont panic and get irrational because i know its just a matter of getting some more or at least something to hold me over until i get my hands on the real thing again.

i sure am...i take a $20 one, a $55 one and a $92 one.
    when they run out and i dont have anymore of them my life just feels a lot less stable. but i dont panic and get irrational because i know its just a matter of getting some more or at least something to hold me over until i get my hands on the real thing again.
    LoL

ok

So go back and just read this post.

http://forum.russellstreetreport.com...813#post982813

That just about explains in a nut shell what has been an issue with the Dean Pees lead Defense.

I need not reply anymore.

I hope those are covered by insurance. Damn that's a lot of expensive meds!!

#FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

LoL

ok

So go back and just read this post.

http://forum.russellstreetreport.com...813#post982813

That just about explains in a nut shell what has been an issue with the Dean Pees lead Defense.

I need not reply anymore.

I hope those are covered by insurance. Damn that's a lot of expensive meds!!

lol

ok bro i read it but i would respectfully ask you and bart scott what has been passive about suggs, doom, ngata, pernell mcphee, brandon williams, d smith, cj mosley, dannell ellerbe and the rest of the front 7 over the recent years??? We only get into this "passive" and "vanilla" talk when we began evaluating the Pees ran D from the perspective of the secondary. But is it coincidence that the same area that you knock him for is the same area where the team has a lack of talent and is constantly trying to bring players in and get better at?

is it really pees??? or should we be giving him credit for using a stout front 7 to compartmentalize the ineptitude of what has been a shitty secondary. dean pees took a shitty secondary into a playoff game at hines field last year and effectively shut down the AFC's top ranked offense.

Ya'll Must Have Forgot
    -Roy Jones Jr

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    I said the same thing to the wife.
    Not sure how LSU has Fornette averaging 190 yards a game prior to tonight unless Alabamas defense is just That good.
    Something about having a linebacker with the last name "Ragland" sounds intriguing to me.
    Yes, the Bama defense is that good. It is always that good. That's what happens when you put SEC caliber players in an aggressive defense.

The Baltimore Ravens defense this year is what happens when you put NFL caliber players into a pansy defense.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock