Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 151617

Re: We will NEVER win a championship with Lamar

Stoney case mas my favor to win

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Does anyone want to guess when Flacco finally took off (Since we’re going to bring that up. Lol)?

I’ll give you a hint. It’s when a certain Coordinator got it. A pink slip that is.
    Well not really. He was pretty damn good in the 2011 playoffs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Well not really. He was pretty damn good in the 2011 playoffs
    That’s true. For all the talk about how he gets credit for the 09’ win against the Patriots, he doesn’t get credit for 11’, because Mr. Rack up numbers in Buffalo, let a trip to the Super Bowl get knocked out of his hands.

He also doesn’t get credit for 14’. People often talk like he did nothing after 12’ and it’s like 14’ is just forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    That’s true. For all the talk about how he gets credit for the 09’ win against the Patriots, he doesn’t get credit for 11’, because Mr. Rack up numbers in Buffalo, let a trip to the Super Bowl get knocked out of his hands.

He also doesn’t get credit for 14’. People often talk like he did nothing after 12’ and it’s like 14’ is just forgotten.
    From the 2010 season playoffs through 2014 playoffs Flacco had 24 TD passes versus 4 INT's. Taking out the Super Bowl run it's 13 TD passes versus 4 INT's, which is still pretty damn good considering the level of competition.

It's not not like you get rack up those statistics against the Browns and Raiders in the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    From the 2010 season playoffs through 2014 playoffs Flacco had 24 TD passes versus 4 INT's. Taking out the Super Bowl run it's 13 TD passes versus 4 INT's, which is still pretty damn good considering the level of competition.

It's not not like you get rack up those statistics against the Browns and Raiders in the playoffs.
    I agree.

08’- He was just there to not screw it up for the defense. He took care of the ball against Miami. He only needed to make 2-3 throws the entire game and he made them all, against the Titans. He was in over his head against the Steelers.

09’- They just ran over the Patriots. Joe was actually playing with a bad hip injury this postseason, that wasn’t fully explained until after the season. They dropped more passes against Indianapolis than any playoff game I remember. Joe of course then started forcing it and throwing picks.

10’- He sliced up Kansas City. He played good against Pittsburgh. He made some mistakes, but looked to overcome them, but for more dropped passes at the end of that game.

11’- Houston kicked the shit out of him, but he didn’t turn the ball over from what I remember. He had the game of his life against New England. He made maybe one or two mistakes the entire game, and was again ready to overcome them, but for Lee Evans.

12’- Self-Explanatory

14’- Played very well against the Steelers and helped us to our first playoff win against them. Then, went at it with Brady and, but for yet another dropped pass by Owen Daniels and a misjudged pass by Torrey, they likely win that one too.

Some say he didn’t have to take the shot to Torrey. I say Forsett fumbled the week prior trying the alternative strategy and that almost turned that game, but for Flacco regaining momentum after that. So, I can understand him going for it and if Torrey judges the ball properly, minimum, the Safety breaks it up. Nothing worse.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post

24 TDs and 4 Ints in those 10 games is impressive.

Blog Entries

I have to take a shit, I was told this the thread to drop one.

Ryan Jennson at center and Z Smith on defense would have made the difference. Prove me wrong!

9. Re: We will NEVER win a championship with Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by Raven1998 View Post
    Ryan Jennson at center and Z Smith on defense would have made the difference. Prove me wrong!
    You're wrong: "Ryan Jennson" doesn't play in the NFL. BOOM!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    You're wrong: "Ryan Jennson" doesn't play in the NFL. BOOM!
    Lol. That was good.