Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Time to bench Joseph Vincent Flacco

So your solution to "we need a new QB" is to sign a veteran off the street just to try to go, what, 8-8 this season?

And then what?

I don't think you people have really thought this through all the way...

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I’ve been watching Sean McVay at 31 turn Jarred Goff who has been terrible into a real QB. There are coaches who can overcome. We just have to find one because that’s not Harbaugh anymore
    The trains left the station on Flacco. He's 32 and been the same QB for several seasons now. What you see is what you get. The only this he's consistent about is being inconsistent.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Where's Marc Bulger?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I’ve been watching Sean McVay at 31 turn Jarred Goff who has been terrible into a real QB. There are coaches who can overcome. We just have to find one because that’s not Harbaugh anymore
    Goff is a second year guy, Flacco is set in his ways, money motivates him and he got what he wanted. A new coach won’t fix him

Quote Originally Posted by bravens23 View Post
    So your solution to "we need a new QB" is to sign a veteran off the street just to try to go, what, 8-8 this season?

And then what?

I don't think you people have really thought this through all the way...
    I don't think we're going 8-8 regardless of who we have back there. But maybe benching Flacco will at least show him he's not invincible and make him care more to keep his job.

6. Re: Time to bench Joseph Vincent Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I agree man they have problems everywhere.
    17 Ravens on IR and that's before we find out Ronnie Stanley's status or if Brandon Williams "weekly" injury isn't going to turn out like Perriman's did.
    And it's only week 4

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    The trains left the station on Flacco. He's 32 and been the same QB for several seasons now. What you see is what you get. The only this he's consistent about is being inconsistent.

He's consistent at throwing picks. He has that down.

Imagine what Kubiak could do with Woodrum at QB

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    He's consistent at throwing picks. He has that down.
    That he does. One brilliant pass followed up by three boneheaded ones.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post

And your stuck with that. No owner is going to sign off on $29 million of dead money for 1 player.

If it's me I hire 33 year old Jim Bob Cooter. Jim Bob goes to the Lions after Megatron retires. Stafford ends up playing even better. Coincidence? Nope. We need a young guy energetic guy like JBC with a fresh approach. After 2019 when Flacco is moveable you then make a decision on him. For the next 2 seasons after this one you deal with the shitty deal that was made.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    I don't think we're going 8-8 regardless of who we have back there. But maybe benching Flacco will at least show him he's not invincible and make him care more to keep his job.
    Which likely won't work. If you bench him, all it will do is make him want out of Baltimore and get traded out of town, quite possibly to a better team. And he still gets paid all the same.

Meanwhile we're left scrapping the trash heap on the waiver wire trying to make ourselves feel better about the season.

If you want Joe gone, then tank. Lose every single game, and do it in spectacular fashion. Benching Joe and signing Kaepernick in the hopes of finishing with like the 15th pick in the draft has zero long term benefits for the franchise.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YorkRavensFan View Post
    Imagine what Kubiak could do with Woodrum at QB
    Kubiak is in bad health. Thats why he left a Super Bowl winning team. He's not coaching again