Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Any black women on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    It's amazing now that the white MAN is being called out on things that have been going on forever they now feel some kinda way. It's amazing when have a problem with things that don't effect them to them it obviously not happening and that person is overreacting now its starting to effect them and they hate it .

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I've always maintained that their biggest complaint is the "freedom" to be be a shitty person is being taken away.
    Last edited by Terpsfan82; 04-03-2021 at 03:11 PM.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Is this your honest response why "black men have an advantage"? You're joking right? Well for the sake of discussion my answers.

- Throwing around the N word should NEVER be acceptable in the work place. Thats a failure of mngt and HR. This applies to the "saltine" comment as well.

These all sound like personal issues YOU personally are dealing with.

If you think BLM campaigns are the reason why race discussion were not a workplace topic of discussion until now, it proves that there was zero diversity training in your work place before BLM became a thing. That's what the problem is/was!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Using your race is an advantage for black people in America now. Let a white man go and call a black man his favorite milk dud and see the outrage and hate it causes.
    See you think these are personal experiences but these are examples of things that I know people that had to deal with it and they got to keep their jobs in 3 different outfits. Don’t tell me that it’s not an advantage to be black at this time in our lives.
    Imagine a white man wearing a mask saying white lives matter or out promoting how they only want to go eat somewhere white owned.
    Drew Brees didn’t make one racist comment and just stated why he would always stand for the National Anthem.
    Shirts everywhere with the black fist promoting “black power” but if a white man says white power he’s a KKK member.

I agree get racism out of this world but some of the most racist people that you will ever cross paths with are black people. I can agree there’s some racist white people out here but if we are calling them out how about we call out the racist blacks as well?

If this cop gets off for the death of Floyd the first thing we will hear is they got off cause it was white VS black. Won’t be the drugs this idiot put in his system it’ll be the outpouring of America is racist. If a white man gets killed by a cop you won’t hear a damn thing in the news about it or a group out here rioting and burning down their own communities.

So we agree there’s racism? How do we agree as people to change it on both sides of the spectrum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No where close to having an advantage being black in America that thought is ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Using your race is an advantage for black people in America now. Let a white man go and call a black man his favorite milk dud and see the outrage and hate it causes.
    See you think these are personal experiences but these are examples of things that I know people that had to deal with it and they got to keep their jobs in 3 different outfits. Don’t tell me that it’s not an advantage to be black at this time in our lives.
    Imagine a white man wearing a mask saying white lives matter or out promoting how they only want to go eat somewhere white owned.
    Drew Brees didn’t make one racist comment and just stated why he would always stand for the National Anthem.
    Shirts everywhere with the black fist promoting “black power” but if a white man says white power he’s a KKK member.

I agree get racism out of this world but some of the most racist people that you will ever cross paths with are black people. I can agree there’s some racist white people out here but if we are calling them out how about we call out the racist blacks as well?

If this cop gets off for the death of Floyd the first thing we will hear is they got off cause it was white VS black. Won’t be the drugs this idiot put in his system it’ll be the outpouring of America is racist. If a white man gets killed by a cop you won’t hear a damn thing in the news about it or a group out here rioting and burning down their own communities.

So we agree there’s racism? How do we agree as people to change it on both sides of the spectrum?

The reason you see black power as opposed to white power there is no such thing as white power as you can trace on paper and names where you are from all the way back to Europe blacks can not do that we stop where those slave ships come in because that's where our papers started. We have no homeland. "Whites" can trace themselves back to their homeland. And we are not talking DNA we are talking straight one papers with names to faces

Blog Entries

No where close to having an advantage being black in America that thought is ludicrous.

This.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Maybe advantage was the wrong word how about privileged? That’s the better word for it. There’s black privilege in America.

Maybe advantage was the wrong word how about privileged? That’s the better word for it. There’s black privilege in America.

There is no privilege either it's just now that the things that black people have been going through covertly is now being brought to light. Honestly now white people are getting called to the carpet being shown what their bias are and they don't like it.

There is no privilege either it's just now that the things that black people have been going through covertly is now being brought to light. Honestly now white people are getting called to the carpet being shown what their bias are and they don't like it.

What is it about their bias they don’t like? Black people are steadily spewing racial bullshit each and every single day. You want racism over but everything you cry about is race race race. A black man is killed by the police lets riot lets protest cause he was killed for one reason and one reason only. He was black. Never he was a bad human being.

What is it about their bias they don’t like? Black people are steadily spewing racial bullshit each and every single day. You want racism over but everything you cry about is race race race. A black man is killed by the police lets riot lets protest cause he was killed for one reason and one reason only. He was black. Never he was a bad human being.

Their is a cop bias towards blacks as being threats I know whites cops that were honest about it when asked. It has been about race and now we are speaking about it and showing it. That's why its coming up people hear the truth now NOT EVERYTHING is about race and we do sometimes pull the card when doesn't need to be pulled but happens more often than not. When you are a white person and are not effected by it you don't see and when it's brought to you you face you deflect. I'm not say you specifically but that's how it is . Here the thing I love how Germany handled their Nazi Mistake and make amends by confronting it. Even the people that weren't born born in that time and had nothing to do with it try to confront it learn from it and make it better. We in America don't that their excuse is it wasn't me so let get over it but you damn sure never tell a jew to get over the Holocaust. Their were taken care of by the allies and paid back by Germany. White people in America deflect because they are not effected by it. If you follow

Their is a cop bias towards blacks as being threats I know whites cops that were honest about it when asked. It has been about race and now we are speaking about it and showing it. That's why its coming up people hear the truth now NOT EVERYTHING is about race and we do sometimes pull the card when doesn't need to be pulled but happens more often than not. When you are a white person and are not effected by it you don't see and when it's brought to you you face you deflect. I'm not say you specifically but that's how it is . Here the thing I love how Germany handled their Nazi Mistake and make amends by confronting it. Even the people that weren't born born in that time and had nothing to do with it try to confront it learn from it and make it better. We in America don't that their excuse is it wasn't me so let get over it but you damn sure never tell a jew to get over the Holocaust. Their were taken care of by the allies and paid back by Germany. White people in America deflect because they are not effected by it. If you follow

So what did the "white cops" say was their bias towards black people?

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    So what did the "white cops" say was their bias towards black people?
    That they see the black typically as a threat go in that situation different and more aggressive than they handle white people. They profile us more aggressivly as well.But I will tell you that's a conditioning thing if you follow they may not be born with that disposition that is taught overtly and covertly

12. Re: Any black women on this board?

That they see the black typically as a threat go in that situation different and more aggressive than they handle white people. They profile us more aggressivly as well.But I will tell you that's a conditioning thing if you follow they may not be born with that disposition that is taught overtly and covertly

Could the same thing be said about blacks and their racist attitudes towards whites? Speaking in general terms here.