Only 6 players on Ravens roster remain from 2006 team

and none of them are on the offense. From this article http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...content_stream

Lewis, Reed, JJ, Suggs, Ngata and Koch. I guess that's not super-surprising with how much turnover there is in the NFL but I guess I didn't realize that the offense has turned over 100% in that period of time.

Re: Only 6 players on Ravens roster remain from 2006 team

its more to do with Harbugh coming in and putting his own stamp on it than anything, watch the nucleus of this team stay here for a long time.. yanda, flacco, rice, torrey, jimmy webb, ngata, suggs cody etc, the young ones harbugh brought in

Blog Entries

Be honest, it needed to be blown up...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Be honest, it needed to be blown up...
    They blew it up and still managed 4 straight post seasons.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

this is why i hate when i see stuff like Harbaugh isnt a good coach he just got a job with a team that was already good. If this team was so great before harbaugh why did we miss the playoffs 3 of 4 seasons before John. Harbaugh has done alot for this team and proved that we will be competitive year in and year out. thats all you can ask for

I didn't realize this. We went 5-11 in 2007, then John Harbaugh, Joe Flacco and Ray Rice arrived. Its pretty amazing that the roster has turn over that much, yet they made the playoffs 4 years in a row.

I wonder how much the Steelers roster has turned over since they won it all in 2006?

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRock View Post
    I didn't realize this. We went 5-11 in 2007, then John Harbaugh, Joe Flacco and Ray Rice arrived. Its pretty amazing that the roster has turn over that much, yet they made the playoffs 4 years in a row.

I wonder how much the Steelers roster has turned over since they won it all in 2006?
    probably not a lot, except offensive line and WR.. hence the major overall thats going to happen in the next year or two, lets see if they get similar results to what we got after we gave our team a makeover

Harbs is the 3rd best coach in the NFL

Behind Bilichick, and Payton.

Even though a few other guys have rings, they didn't inherit a team with incredible personality, and they didn't have to win the team over. I'm so incredibly happy we have harbs as a coach.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

McCarthy, Tomlin, and Coughlin are better than Harbaugh and they have the rings to prove it.

10. Re: Only 6 players on Ravens roster remain from 2006 team

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    McCarthy, Tomlin, and Coughlin are better than Harbaugh and they have the rings to prove it.
    McCarthy maybe, Tomlin won with Cowher's team to be fair, i mean he inherited a Bentley, everything was established.

Coughlin.... his players aren't really that big on him, and honestly, that Superbowl run was a little fluky, he was 1 David tyree miracle catch away from probably being out of a Job in New York, but he does have a ring i cant knock him for that. He's also been a head coach much longer than Harbs.

Its easy to say Ring=better i wish it was that black and white.... There's some grey area in there, how do their players feel about the staff, what situation did he have to deal with coming in. How long has he been a head coach.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

McCarthy and Tomlin you can make an argument, but Coughlin?

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Harbaugh's career W/L percentage is .688 with a 100% success rate at making the playoffs. Coughlin is .555 with a 50% success rate at making the playoffs.

Winning a Superbowl is cool but it doesn't make him a better coach anymore than Dilfer's ring makes him a better QB than Marino.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369118,-76.761139
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron