Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast

Re: Democrats trying to socially engineer the suburbs with "Infrastructure"

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Simply pointed out that the Conservatives dont “care what you do or how you act “ and that’s because of their Christian beliefs.

I know lots of true Conservatives that don’t give two shits about gay marriage and are actually pro-choice. So it’s not All Conservatives. Although that is how it’s spelled out down here and in the media.

Hell I’d venture there are a lot of Dems that are Anti-Abortion. Just not the ones in Office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And yet when pointed out to you that it is viewed as indeed infringement on another, you seem to want to dismiss it or ignore it. As long as you can take pit shots at groups you dont agree with

That’s just your personal prejudice against gays. If you are “legally” married why does it matter to who as far as these benefits? It’s not like it’s Your money. Why shouldn’t your legal spouse get your benefits?

You should examine why they were in the first place. Its like you think they just came up with them to screw over gays

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    And yet when pointed out to you that it is viewed as indeed infringement on another, you seem to want to dismiss it or ignore it.
    Please explain to me how a gay couple getting married infringes on anyone else’s rights? They didn’t make you go? Do they make you watch?

You should examine why they were in the first place. Its like you think they just came up with them to screw over gays
    Why was there ever a law about same sex marriage? Who cares? Why does it matter?

Please explain to me how a gay couple getting married infringes on anyone else’s rights? They didn’t make you go? Do they make you watch?

This has nothing to do with abortion

Why was there ever a law about same sex marriage? Who cares? Why does it matter?

There wasn’t. There were requirements to qualify

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Your personal briefs shouldn’t be part of your politics if you’re a politician. The people elected you ...if you’re Pro Life and most of your constitutional are Pro Choice ...should YOU vote YOUR beliefs or those of your people?

Like the post said “ Conservatives don’t care what you do , what you wear or how you act ...unless it affects them. “. Generally I think that’s true. Conservatives are def for less Gov intrusion in your life ...which is perfect. Prob is this doesn’t apply if you don’t want / can’t have an unwanted child or. You happen to be in love with a person of the same sex. Just because you love a person of the same sex ..you can’t be married and miserable like the rest of us.

Why? Religion. That little thing that’s not supposed to be part of Government.

Well the problem is pro-life people like me see the unborn as people. Discussing abortion without acknowledging that is a waste of time. The whole issue turns on when life begins, which scientifically is when you have a complete human DNA and growth. The happens at conception. Killing a human being who has done nothing illegal is just not acceptable to me, "unwanted" or not. There are a lot of humans I could do without but I won't advocate murdering them.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Well the problem is pro-life people like me see the unborn as people. Discussing abortion without acknowledging that is a waste of time. The whole issue turns on when life begins, which scientifically is when you have a complete human DNA and growth. The happens at conception. Killing a human being who has done nothing illegal is just not acceptable to me, "unwanted" or not. There are a lot of humans I could do without but I won't advocate murdering them.
    And while I don’t agree with your stance ...I do respect it. And I can see where you are coming from. Still isn’t my take and that’s not gonna change. That’s why I don’t try to bring it up. We’ve had this argument over and over and over ...it’s boring.

There wasn’t. There were requirements to qualify
    What requirements? A ring? Witness?

This has nothing to do with abortion
    And actually it does affect abortion. The more gay married couples who want to adopt a baby..the less abortions there would be. Those babies could be carried to term and adopted into loving homes with 2! Parents! Isn’t that one of the Conservative gripes ...the destruction of the 2 parent family? Well ..this would kill 2 birds ...one stone.

And actually it does affect abortion. The more gay married couples who want to adopt a baby..the less abortions there would be. Those babies could be carried to term and adopted into loving homes with 2! Parents! Isn’t that one of the Conservative gripes ...the destruction of the 2 parent family? Well ..this would kill 2 birds ...one stone.

Ok. This should be good. Where did you hear this???? Do you actually think more people will avoid abortion just do they can carry to term to give to a gay couple?

You amazing this board more and more everyday.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

There wasn't. The legal definition of a marriage was a man and a woman making a lifetime commitment to each other.