Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Dallas game tips?

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    I live in Dallas proper. Pecan Lodge is the consensus #1 BBQ
    I spent a week in Grapevine last month and was a little peeved that none of my gang wanted to venture down to Pecan Lodge one evening. We ended up at a local place called "Meet U Anywhere BBQ". Really good.. But it wasn't Pecan Lodge.

OT - I am going to the game and have set up a tour of the stadium for Saturday. They have a flat fee for a minimum of 20 people but I have less than that in my group. If anybody is interested in filling out the spaces to go on the tour let me know by PM or email at stimchula@gmail.com. The cost will be pro-rated based on the number of people who attend.

Hope to catch up with some of you down there.
    Captain Offense

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    OT - I am going to the game and have set up a tour of the stadium for Saturday. They have a flat fee for a minimum of 20 people but I have less than that in my group. If anybody is interested in filling out the spaces to go on the tour let me know by PM or email at stimchula@gmail.com. The cost will be pro-rated based on the number of people who attend.

Hope to catch up with some of you down there.
    How many people do you have so far and do you know roughly what the cost per head is/will be?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    How many people do you have so far and do you know roughly what the cost per head is/will be?
    The cost is $ 400 for less than 20 people. I have 7 who have committed, but there are some "maybes" out there. If I get 19 people it will be $ 21 per. Right now I am going with the "Here's the Check" crowd rather than the "maybe" one.
    Captain Offense

The cost is $ 400 for less than 20 people. I have 7 who have committed, but there are some "maybes" out there. If I get 19 people it will be $ 21 per. Right now I am going with the "Here's the Check" crowd rather than the "maybe" one.
    Got any idea what it includes?
    The whole thing.....locker rooms, suites, bar area, etc.?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Subject to your response to the Fanatic's question, the time of day, and checking it out with the Boss to assure no conflicts with plans she made: we would go in for two.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

The tour I set up is 2:30 to 3:15 on Saturday. Here is the link that they have, but it refers to an hour so I am not sure if they slice anything off:

http://attstadium.com/tours/tourInfo_VIPGuidedTours.cfm

I will contact my tour rep tomorrow to see if it is the same description or a limited version.

As an aside, she said that Ravens fans are flooding their tours. She has not had this many from a visting team.
    Captain Offense

As an aside, she said that Ravens fans are flooding their tours. She has not had this many from a visting team.
    LOL....You get the feeling that there's gonna be more of an influx of purple and black than any other visiting teams fans that have ever shown up there?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

LOL....You get the feeling that there's gonna be more of an influx of purple and black than any other visiting teams fans that have ever shown up there?
    At least from her perspective it appears that way.
    Captain Offense

At least from her perspective it appears that way.
    Southwest airlines and Hotels.com might agree with her.
    Guess we'll all find out in a couple months. :happyanim
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Southwest airlines and Hotels.com might agree with her.
    Guess we'll all find out in a couple months. :happyanim
    If not during the weekend, clearly during the National Anthem.
    Captain Offense

If not during the weekend, clearly during the National Anthem.
    Definitely.
    Never been there but I know Dallas is much much bigger and spread out versus a place like New Orleans.
    New Orleans you could clearly get a gauge as to what was happening just by being in the French Quarter....that ain't happening in Dallas.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!