Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

This should have been us.

Chargers are fraudulent each year come cold weather playoff games and east coast travel.

Yes, we all knew this.

But watching the Patriots eat the alive has me seething again. This should have been us. I should be up in New England at this game, watching OUR defense give Brady fits.

This feels sooooooo much like how we wasted the 2006 defense on McNair's decaying body.

If only our offensive coaches had actually gameplanned for Sand Diego. Or if we had opened it up for Lamar a bit earlier (even tho I think his 4th quarter production was garbage time).

Of, if only, the coaching staff took a chance on a former SBMVP sitting on the bench (OR if only management hadn't let the coach approach lame duck status such that he played politics of next season over winning this season).

What a joke. Lets see if Chargers make a game of this but, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nah.

Re: This should have been us.

I don't think Lamar's 4th quarter was "garbage time" because the Ravens ended up having the ball at the end when a TD would have won the game.

But yes this should've been the Ravens out there today. They would not be making fools of themselves like the Chargers are, what a disgrace to let Brady and company score at will. No wonder Belichick elected to receive the initial kickoff he pretty much knew they could run the Chargers out of the stadium by halftime.

The Ravens play the Patriots tough in the playoffs and we've blown them out of their own stadium twice to eliminate them in the Harbaugh years. It's too bad we didn't get a chance for the hat trick this year.

Lmao , it’s not doubt in my mind , if rather Flacco made a comeback or Lamar made the comeback , We would be handling the pats much better then chargers.

I don’t think Crybrady been touched. We at least would take the 15 yard penalty to hit his ass early. We better at stopping run.
    Better corners. And Regardless who won us last week game, Lamar would be the starter period and man i can see him running on the pats like crazy.
    At least finally we get to play the pats next season. I want that ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Quote Originally Posted by ClericBlackDave View Post
    Chargers are fraudulent each year come cold weather playoff games and east coast travel.

Yes, we all knew this.

But watching the Patriots eat the alive has me seething again. This should have been us. I should be up in New England at this game, watching OUR defense give Brady fits.

This feels sooooooo much like how we wasted the 2006 defense on McNair's decaying body.

If only our offensive coaches had actually gameplanned for Sand Diego. Or if we had opened it up for Lamar a bit earlier (even tho I think his 4th quarter production was garbage time).

Of, if only, the coaching staff took a chance on a former SBMVP sitting on the bench (OR if only management hadn't let the coach approach lame duck status such that he played politics of next season over winning this season).

What a joke. Lets see if Chargers make a game of this but, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nah.

This is why so many of us want Harbaugh gone! Hes about as imaginative and creative as the stuff my dog leaves in the back yard

Guys, you gotta let it go. Last week they were the better team. This week, not so much. We're too one dimensional to beat good defenses and smart coordinators.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Guys, you gotta let it go. Last week they were the better team. This week, not so much. We're too one dimensional to beat good defenses and smart coordinators.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

History is littered with the remains of good teams that were punched in the face by B&B in Foxboro. This should not be shocking to anyone.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Last week, the chargers played a better game. Were they the better team? That day, maybe.

Morningwig made a decision to run the same gameplans from 2 weeks ago, and Harbs approved. Both committed coaching malpractice.

Then after it was clear it didn't work, they would not pivot, either in giving lamar a true chance to sink or swim, OR putting Flacco in if you really didn't trust Lamar with the ball.

Lamar's 4th quarter was garbage time. It was Bortles-esque. Chargers let up on us and gave us the underneath to burn the remaining clock. We got the ball back with 45 seconds and no timeouts. The ONLY way we could have pulled that upset would have been a special teams return that didn't happen. Lets not get it twisted.

But we would have been MUCH better equipped to whoop New England. But Harbs played politics, and Bisciotti let it happen. I'm sick of it.

But the Chargers do not have a good defense. A good defense would not go out there and look so inept as they do today in a must win game.

I'd rather lose in the first round, than go to NE and be down 35-7 at half. But the Ravens would not have done that in NE.
    I think the Ravens physical aggressive defense has always been tough for Belichick to outsmart.

10. Re: This should have been us.

I just started watching this game in the start of the 4th and not surprised at all. The Chargers are a joke, they shouldn't even be allowed in the playoffs. They barely beat us with a rookie QB in 50+ degree weather and all those turnovers, I didn't think they'd go into Foxboro and have a chance. I am surprised that NE is running all over them though and we couldn't get anything going on the ground VS them even with Lamar. Guess that was just bad coaching and game planning.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClericBlackDave View Post

Yes, we all knew this.

Blog Entries

Bill Belichick would have analyzed how the Chargers played our offense and would have done the same thing. Only, the Patriots have far more answers for blitzes than the Chargers do right now. Their line is better and their skilled positions players are better suited for that style. I don't think it would have been 35-7 at the half, but I would not have been surprised to see that as the final score.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore