Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

The Ravens are putting too much pressure on Lamar to carry this team to a Super Bowl victory. They would really benefit from having another dynamic threat that other teams would have to game plan for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    The Ravens are putting too much pressure on Lamar to carry this team to a Super Bowl victory. They would really benefit from having another dynamic threat that other teams would have to game plan for.

That, I agree with.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Question Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    OK, so please tell us which team wouldn't "benefit from having another dynamic threat that other teams would have to game plan for?" ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    OK, so please tell us which team wouldn't "benefit from having another dynamic threat that other teams would have to game plan for?" ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    Hell no, and he's apologized and taken it back at least 5 times since September.
    Shit, that's not even an apology. "My behavior was inexcusable [but here are my excuses.]" What absolute bullshit.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Has the NFL even said whether he will be suspended or not? That's why no team has signed him.
    This.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

7. Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    And I think stats will be very important with that, because he won't be able to fully repair his image in such a short time. He'll need the stats for a lot of teams to justify wanting to take the chance.
    Trouble w/that is that this team isn't named the Baltimore Guinea Pigs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    rumor that they may reinstate him by 5:00 today - so we will know shortly. If he plays anywhere this year, my bet is Patriots.
    It's after 5 and nothing happened

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    should Decosta pursue AB for the playoffs?
    Absofuckingnot.

Next question?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Shit, that's not even an apology. "My behavior was inexcusable [but here are my excuses.]" What absolute bullshit.
    Now that's funny and so true

I think we should take a stab at Terrelle Pryor....

My first thought is a firm no.... But, despite all of his off the field shenanigans, he has always been a fierce competitor on-field. He's not a guy who's afraid to hit another guy.

But why mess with success?