Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Philosophical Symmetry.

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
    Ozzie made some mistakes in the long off-season and with a hundred or more visible moves, hindsight makes it easy to nitpick. I can excuse him for thinking that OG was covered for 2017 with Lewis-Yanda-Siragusa. His philosophy seems to have been - "our best chance for a shot at the top in 2017 appears to be a shut-down defense along with a patched up offense and Flacco > Dilfer". It didn't work, in the face of massive injuries, but I can recognize a plan. The plan also surely took into account the absence of a 1st round option at WR and a poor Oline draft class.

Harbaugh loves a rigorous off-season program with lots of hitting. We may have been losing players at a faster rate in the summer than we have since the season started. Are we leading the league in IR for the last three years - I would guess so. Take away your players and that will magnify any scheme weaknesses.
    I can agree with you here. I never thought this offense was going to be ground breaking, but expecting it to be in the middle of the pack I don't think was thinking to outlandish. But with all the injuries, like you said, I think there was just too much to over come, that with yet another season that BP doesn't have an offseason with Joe, Joe's lingering injury/mental issues...seems like it has just been a perfect storm for failure, 17 on IR right? Some injuries you can get by, but losing so many OL guys....I think its just too much to overcome.

All that being said we are sitting at 2-2, which I think is where most of us thought we would be at this time

Blog Entries

Lol who didn't see this mess coming Harbaugh has no clue what to do. This is as bad as hiring Trestman to run Kubiaks system. Smfh I want to here from
    Stevie B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

6 OCs in 5yrs. No real offensive scheme in 10yrs, have not evolved as an HC. It’s time for him to go and take all his assistants with him.

Blog Entries

Philosophical Symmetry.

The Terps gotta better offense than the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    6 OCs in 5yrs. No real offensive scheme in 10yrs, have not evolved as an HC. It’s time for him to go and take all his assistants with him.

I couldn't agree more, yet how come our local media and radio doesn't bring this up publicly????

They seem to constantly question the team, the offense, the coordinators but Harbaugh consistently gets a Pass.

I have been saying this exact same thing for years. This team finally lands a decent QB back in 2008, we saw decent years with Cameron, but since then its been a train wreck with coordinators except Kubiak.

Its mind boggling how simple fundamentals that he made Flacco have such as proper footwork, he has great season. Since then lousy footwork and he is flat out aweful.

How does footwork eldue every other coach who has coached our QB????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    I couldn't agree more, yet how come our local media and radio doesn't bring this up publicly????

They seem to constantly question the team, the offense, the coordinators but Harbaugh consistently gets a Pass.

I have been saying this exact same thing for years. This team finally lands a decent QB back in 2008, we saw decent years with Cameron, but since then its been a train wreck with coordinators except Kubiak.

Its mind boggling how simple fundamentals that he made Flacco have such as proper footwork, he has great season. Since then lousy footwork and he is flat out aweful.

How does footwork eldue every other coach who has coached our QB????
    Saw I am wondering the same thing like you hear nothing of Harbaugh short comings they don’t even throw tough questions at him that they should be asking. We know Flacco is bad but Harbaugh is major part of the reason that Flacco is bad but we hear nothing of his failures.

Saw I am wondering the same thing like you hear nothing of Harbaugh short comings they don’t even throw tough questions at him that they should be asking. We know Flacco is bad but Harbaugh is major part of the reason that Flacco is bad but we hear nothing of his failures.

The local media used to rip Billock because Billick hated the media and would always give them shit.

Ho hum Harbaugh gets a pass because he is polite and well liked. Yet completely sucks as a scheme coach.

How does not 1 local news agency, even the RSR writers here not be calling him out???? I just don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
    Ozzie made some mistakes in the long off-season and with a hundred or more visible moves, hindsight makes it easy to nitpick. I can excuse him for thinking that OG was covered for 2017 with Lewis-Yanda-Siragusa. His philosophy seems to have been - "our best chance for a shot at the top in 2017 appears to be a shut-down defense along with a patched up offense and Flacco > Dilfer". It didn't work, in the face of massive injuries, but I can recognize a plan. The plan also surely took into account the absence of a 1st round option at WR and a poor Oline draft class.

Harbaugh loves a rigorous off-season program with lots of hitting. We may have been losing players at a faster rate in the summer than we have since the season started. Are we leading the league in IR for the last three years - I would guess so. Take away your players and that will magnify any scheme weaknesses.
    you think anyone on this staff thought the defense would be 2000 like? Because thats what it seems like they were going for. They were no where close to that talented...it just doesnt make any sense

I've been saying Harbs has to go for years. He's a figurehead CEO type coach, he should go to a college like Notre Dame, Nebraska, Miami, Texas etc... one of the legacy universities that might have an opening where he just instills some BS "culture of winning"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    you think anyone on this staff thought the defense would be 2000 like? Because thats what it seems like they were going for. They were no where close to that talented...it just doesnt make any sense
    I bet they did remember all summer talking about how they were just killing the O in practice lol. Look at the posters here anointing it the best d in the NFL. Everyone bought into all that fake hype. Pass rush sucks now they can't stop the run and still give up WAY to many yards.

Blog Entries

I've been saying Harbs has to go for years. He's a figurehead CEO type coach, he should go to a college like Notre Dame, Nebraska, Miami, Texas etc... one of the legacy universities that might have an opening where he just instills some BS "culture of winning"
    he has nothing, Harbs leave and go to another team he has no playbook, he has no defensive scheme, no offensive scheme, he has nothing lol. He can't even game management right either, he can't make in game adjustments on either side of the ball he has NOTHIN.

Blog Entries

I could see ND then they can have the har brawl every year