1. Any Ravens fans in London?

Hey guys I am from Baltimore and been living in London. All my friends and family back home in ravens nation are going crazy! miss going out to the bars with ravens fans! Anyone in the London area want to meet up or get a group and watch the game at a sports pub in London sunday Vs. New England!??Let me know!!

Re: Any Ravens fans in London?

Did you post on the UKRavens Facebook page asking this? Somebody did earlier so if it wasn't you then there's already someone else in London looking to meet up.

http://www.facebook.com/UKRavens#!/U...=wall&filter=1
    UKRavenGordon's Gametrips

2009 v Cleveland W
    2010 @ New York Jets W
    2011 (January 2012) @ New England AFCCG L

There are quite a few Ravens fans in London, but there are only a few UKRavens members as most live on the outskirts of London. London is a big place!!!

As G. suggests there are a more people on the facebook page some will be from the US who live in London.
    "We ain't stinking Redskins fans in this Town sonny!"

4. Re: Any Ravens fans in London?

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    There are quite a few Ravens fans in London, but there are only a few UKRavens members as most live on the outskirts of London. London is a big place!!!

As G. suggests there are a more people on the facebook page some will be from the US who live in London.
    THanks for the replies guys. Yeah I am from Baltimore originally so trying to fill the void here with Ravens fans! I am also the one who posted on FB, however, thought the post was deleted?

Hey, I'm a Ravens fan now living in London too! You still around?
    Last edited by Raymer; 12-08-2023 at 10:07 AM.

Time to check in with the big news today! Any of the UK Ravens that I met back in 2007 (Giants/Dolphins) checking in on this forum?
    Roll call:
    Raven Blue?
    UK Raven?
    Fells Pt Raven.... just kidding. Ran into you in Dallas.
    Gordon?
    Nialls?
    Who else?

UKRavens.jpg
    Cincy 2009

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    Time to check in with the big news today! Any of the UK Ravens that I met back in 2007 (Giants/Dolphins) checking in on this forum?
    Roll call:
    Raven Blue?
    UK Raven?
    Fells Pt Raven.... just kidding. Ran into you in Dallas.
    Gordon?
    Nialls?
    Who else?
    Hey man, I'm still around and will be heading down for the Wembley game!

I just happened to find an old scan of the 2007 article from the Ravens yearbook on the UK Ravens. I think the yearbook came out in May and I was making my plans for the October 2007 game Giants/Dolphins. I was never able to get a ticket and Dave Cressey found me one 2 weeks before the first ever game in Wembley!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just checking in Toe - still around but mostly on Facebook these days - you should sign up mate, it's not hard!

Ravenblue is on the UK Ravens closed fan group which people are free to join - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1484145895139103/
    There's also a general UK Ravens page that is open to the public and will be a good source of info for people coming to London: https://www.facebook.com/UKRavens/
    And you've got a couple of twitter pages - @ukravens and @ravens_uk

Also there will be a UK Ravens group trip in 2017 - likely taking in 2 games - good amount of interest so hopefully a nice sized group. Being organised by the fantastic Touchdown Trips!