Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7273747576 LastLast

Re: Steve Bisciotti Needs to Speak

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Btw, I wonder what that lying POS Michael Bennett wants to say about LV Metro now? They were freaking heroic last night, running into automatic gunfire to try and save people and then to stop the shooter.

That's the vast majority of cops for you. The idiots kneeling on NFL sidelines every week ought to take notice.
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Re: Steve Bisciotti Needs to Speak

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Btw, I wonder what that lying POS Michael Bennett wants to say about LV Metro now? They were freaking heroic last night, running into automatic gunfire to try and save people and then to stop the shooter.

That's the vast majority of cops for you. The idiots kneeling on NFL sidelines every week ought to take notice.
    Bennett won't say anything, even if he wanted to his lawyer won't allow it.
    Irony is that his silence will still speak volumes to those who are truly listening.
    Problem is that among the vocal, on both sides of the aisle, there's hardly any doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Bennett won't say anything, even if he wanted to his lawyer won't allow it.
    Irony is that his silence will still speak volumes to those who are truly listening.
    Problem is that among the vocal, on both sides of the aisle, there's hardly any doing so.
    And all the outlets that were so quick to jump to his protection without any fact checking didnt report anything once the truth came out...colored me shocked

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    And all the outlets that were so quick to jump to his protection without any fact checking didnt report anything once the truth came out...colored me shocked
    Truth. Lying always makes it worse. Pampered athletes are killing pro sports.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Steve Bisciotti Needs to Speak

In most countries the anthem is quite solemn. In the USA the musicians can rock out with electric guitars or any instrument they like and try to put their own spin on it. Hell you can place bets how long it will last in the super bowl

The ooooooo’s may be a Baltimore tradition and Kansas have their home of the Chiefs, anyone ever consider that isn’t quite 100% respectful?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    In most countries the anthem is quite solemn. In the USA the musicians can rock out with electric guitars or any instrument they like and try to put their own spin on it. Hell you can place bets how long it will last in the super bowl

The ooooooo’s may be a Baltimore tradition and Kansas have their home of the Chiefs, anyone ever consider that isn’t quite 100% respectful?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A multitude of celebrities choosing to protest against a country that "oppresses people color"...on national television...or yelling "O" or "chief" during the playing of the anthem are 2 COMPLETELY different things.

I doubt that people are yelling "O" or "chief" in protest to the flag that thousands of people have died to defend.

This is the semantics part of politics that make politics annoyingly absurd.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I hate that all comedy shows like this have become political.

What bugs me the most is how they want to be taken seriously, but when you put out their errors its "I'm a comedian, I was just joking".

This guy had me chuckling a bit till he got to the point about the hostess protesting at work. TO go on to say standing for the anthem is not a NFL players job to compare it to the hostess was not the point. The point is protesting at work. I get it's supposed to be funny but move on to something other than politics, it's enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I hate that all comedy shows like this have become political.

What bugs me the most is how they want to be taken seriously, but when you put out their errors its "I'm a comedian, I was just joking".

This guy had me chuckling a bit till he got to the point about the hostess protesting at work. TO go on to say standing for the anthem is not a NFL players job to compare it to the hostess was not the point. The point is protesting at work. I get it's supposed to be funny but move on to something other than politics, it's enough already.
    I get you, but just like everything else in the world, things are political. If you watch any type of comedy shows or talk shows, a lot of the comedy is going to be about Trump, so just like football: I just want to watch and enjoy it. He made me laugh, thought id share. That guy did a skit awhile back before Trump was elected, pretty funny, I don't have access to youtube on my work computer or id share that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    A multitude of celebrities choosing to protest against a country that "oppresses people color"...on national television...or yelling "O" or "chief" during the playing of the anthem are 2 COMPLETELY different things.

I doubt that people are yelling "O" or "chief" in protest to the flag that thousands of people have died to defend.

This is the semantics part of politics that make politics annoyingly absurd.
    But the people in the nfl aren't protesting the flag either. So by the logic in your post, it's only more disrespectful because the people are rich athletes?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    But the people in the nfl aren't protesting the flag either. So by the logic in your post, it's only more disrespectful because the people are rich athletes?

"I am not going to stand up and show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," - CK

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    "I am not going to stand up and show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," - CK
    Oh right. What team does he play for again?