Thread: "Beauty" trend

Blog Entries

"Beauty" trend

I know times change and things from one culture or generation to the next are considered attractive that weren't before. But I came across this and thought.... yeah, that's never going to catch on.

"Unicorn Armpit Hair" Is the Best Beauty Trend of 2019 So Far

AM I the only one?

Re: "Beauty" trend

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I know times change and things from one culture or generation to the next are considered attractive that weren't before. But I came across this and thought.... yeah, that's never going to catch on.

"Unicorn Armpit Hair" Is the Best Beauty Trend of 2019 So Far

AM I the only one?
    I saw that and was like who the hell would writer it up as the best beauty trend??? I mean I guess I could see some people who would do it cause you know they wanna be crazy or different. But who the hell is giving them affirmation by saying best beauty trend???>

I hate people. Why is this a thing?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Not exactly the same, but in the ballpark of "these kids today..."

Whats up with all of the poop-centric toys? Even for girls, they have sparkly unicorn poop to play with. I really don't get the big deal with wanting to play with poop (or wanting your children to play with poop).

I don't have kids, but I would question the hell out of my kid if they told me they wanted to play with poop, lol.

Blog Entries

Armpit hair on girls or women is gross. There, I said it. Time to get out the Gillette, or is that too "manly" to say.

You all are nuts.

Unicorn armpit hair is hot!!!

7. Re: "Beauty" trend

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    You all are nuts.

Unicorn armpit hair is hot!!!
    Let me get this straight. This is above and beyond the recycled foreskin beauty treatment from Kate Beckinsale? I'm tryin' to keep up.

8. Re: "Beauty" trend

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Armpit hair on girls or women is gross. There, I said it. Time to get out the Gillette, or is that too "manly" to say.
    Toxic masculinity at work......

Well, that was disgusting.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock