Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

QAnon Party brings shame to America

It’s a sad day for the world, when an Elected Senator promotes QAnon. After no denouncement from any other Senators from his Party since then.... I have lost ALL respect I had for that Party. Today, I am not a registered member of said party.

I would ask you to agree with my stand and denounce QAnon. I would also ask you to renounce the Party promoting said theory but I know most of you will just shrug and accept it.

Blog Entries

Re: QAnon Party brings shame to America

What in the world are you talking about?

Do you realize you haven’t actually stated a policy on which you want everyone to disagree???? The vast majority of people have no idea who QAnon is, or stand for, or if you are taking what they stand for properly

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    It’s a sad day for the world, when an Elected Senator promotes QAnon. After no denouncement from any other Senators from his Party since then.... I have lost ALL respect I had for that Party. Today, I am not a registered member of said party.

I would ask you to agree with my stand and denounce QAnon. I would also ask you to renounce the Party promoting said theory but I know most of you will just shrug and accept it.
    Shrooms are awesome.

Let me guess. This organization must be pro America and anti terrorist/rioters.

Blog Entries

More stupid liberal bullshit.

If they had anything to offer the America people, besides slavery and violence, they would talk about it.

They don't.

That's why they blow up these miniscule little internet fads into the fucking Third Reich and pretend they a re the only thing standing between the country and Nazism.

Fucking typical shit.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quit bogarting that bong.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    More stupid liberal bullshit.

If they had anything to offer the America people, besides slavery and violence, they would talk about it.

They don't.

That's why they blow up these miniscule little internet fads into the fucking Third Reich and pretend they a re the only thing standing between the country and Nazism.

Fucking typical shit.
    The left and radicals like antifa are as close to nazis that this country has ever seen. And most youth are just to ignorant to under and that when you violently silence the opposition, and talk of rounding up trump supporters after the election, they are acting very similar to nazis.

But none of the woke lefties in this board will understand this

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Text QAnonAndReeferMadness to 30330.

10. Re: QAnon Party brings shame to America

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Shrooms are awesome.
    Pretty close to what I thought when I read it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post

They're just as brainwashed as the Qanon nuts.

It's remarkable how much of that stupidity has become part of mainstream Republican thought.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If you said Antifa and (Some) Black Lives Matter, I think you'd have more recognition.I'm reasonably conservative, and I'm never heard of Q-non outside of brief references.