Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rex Ryan

Re: Rex Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman831226 View Post
    In my perfect world of a Ravens coaching, having the combo of Marvin Lewis as HC with Rex Ryan as DC or Rex as HC with Lewis as DC would put some badly needed cajones back on this team. And you can bet your last dollar that Cam Cameron under either coach would not have the free reign he enjoys right now.
    My perfect world of Ravens coaching would be Bill Belichick HC, Sean Payton OC, and Wade Phillips DC...because it's a perfect world.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Yea, if only we had the massive playoff pedigree of Marvin Lewis or the steady, consistency of Rex Ryan we'd surely be better off.

Jesus Christ... The lunatic ideas some of you Harbs bashers come up with are more like fever dreams than actual ideas.
    Reminds me of a Pink Floyd song ....

Yea, if only we had the massive playoff pedigree of Marvin Lewis or the steady, consistency of Rex Ryan we'd surely be better off.

Jesus Christ... The lunatic ideas some of you Harbs bashers come up with are more like fever dreams than actual ideas.

Hey ActualSpazz. Is your handle Tardnado on a national forum? That nasally tone sounds familiar?

Why you mad bro? I'm agreeing with you! Clearly Harbaugh is crap and we need to bring in a guy like Marvin "69-75 with zero playoff wins" Lewis or Rex "11-14 since last season" Ryan to upgrade our staff.

I'm sick to death of Harbaugh and his constant playoff appearances and unprecedented success for a coach to start his career. Let's mix it up! Oh, know who else would be great? Let's see if we can drag Ted Marchibroda back out of retirement while we're dredging up less successful retreads.

Also, Tardnado? Try harder troll, try harder.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries
    Why you mad bro? I'm agreeing with you! Clearly Harbaugh is crap and we need to bring in a guy like Marvin "69-75 with zero playoff wins" Lewis or Rex "11-14 since last season" Ryan to upgrade our staff.

I'm sick to death of Harbaugh and his constant playoff appearances and unprecedented success for a coach to start his career. Let's mix it up! Oh, know who else would be great? Let's see if we can drag Ted Marchibroda back out of retirement while we're dredging up less successful retreads.

Also, Tardnado? Try harder troll, try harder.
    You got that right. I'm tired of these constant winning playoff seasons. Harbaugh is a joke of a coach. We need sexy Rex and his great coaching skills to lead us to an 8-8 season with players calling each other out in the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman831226 View Post
    In my perfect world of a Ravens coaching, having the combo of Marvin Lewis as HC with Rex Ryan as DC or Rex as HC with Lewis as DC would put some badly needed cajones back on this team. And you can bet your last dollar that Cam Cameron under either coach would not have the free reign he enjoys right now.
    Hahahaha

NOTSUREIFSERIOUS?

BUMP

After this Thanksgiving game he may be on the market shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by cealex1223 View Post
    BUMP

After this Thanksgiving game he may be on the market shortly.
    Would not be surprised at all if he was fired this weekend.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Would not be surprised at all if he was fired this weekend.
    Frankly him and the GM should go. Giving Sanchez an extension and trading for Tebow were two retarded moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Frankly him and the GM should go. Giving Sanchez an extension and trading for Tebow were two retarded moves.
    I know some retarded people and they would be insulted by the suggestion they would have made those moves

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    I know some retarded people and they would be insulted by the suggestion they would have made those moves

Blog Entries

Seriously. First off, he made a bad pick with Sanchez, moving up to get him, and darn near swore to the heavens that Sanchez was going to be a star. Then, Tannebaum inexplicably gave Sanchez a raise over hurt feelings. Then, they brought in Tebow, in a sorry attempt to make themselves relevant.

All the while, Ryan's teams are having the same issues as Billick's teams, you know, the guy he stabbed in the back and caught hurt feelings over not being allowed to replace.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore