Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weather

Weather

So far I'm seeing rain that entire January 11th weekend. Does it really rain this damn much in Baltimore? Can't say I'm ecstatic about it.

2. Re: Weather

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    So far I'm seeing rain that entire January 11th weekend. Does it really rain this damn much in Baltimore? Can't say I'm ecstatic about it.
    If this is based on The Weather Channel, don't take too much stock in it. They get it wrong so often. And who knows what kind of changes can occur in 11 days!

3. Re: Weather

I'm a little concerned about the late start time. LJ8 hasn't had his best games when the weather is bad/cold.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Weather

Any weather forecast more than 6 or so hours out is a guestimate, and the further out the time frame the bigger the guess is.

There's an old saying: "If you don't like the weather in Baltimore...just wait five minutes."
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

Blog Entries

I wouldn't concern myself with the weather until at least 48 hours before kickoff. Even then it's very questionable.

Blog Entries

LOL, in 11 days...

so why worry now? ... Bc

Blog Entries

it's gorgeous in south florida ;-)

Happy New Year!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    it's gorgeous in south florida ;-)

Happy New Year!
    It also rains in south florida!

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Weather peeps can be 50% right and have a job indefinitely ... I tend to look at the weather when we are within a 72 hour window. Twelve days out is borderline lunacy.

Frankly I am more concerned about the field than the weather, at least for the next game. It looked like it got chopped up pretty good on Sunday. That isn't ideal for Lamar's running.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    That isn't ideal for Lamar's running.
    It's also not ideal for anyone trying to tackle him. I think the advantage goes to the smaller and probably better balanced Lamar and Ingram than the guys trying to tackle them. We're built pretty well for bad weather and if we played a non-elite defense in those conditions, I think it would show.