Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC North

1. Re: AFC North

I feel confident we are getting a BYE but I am going to be greedy and ask for HFA. We don't get to experience that very often if at all thanks too the team up north. If we do win this Sunday I think the division crown is locked up.

Re: AFC North

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern_Shore_Fan View Post
    I feel confident we are getting a BYE but I am going to be greedy and ask for HFA. We don't get to experience that very often if at all thanks too the team up north. If we do win this Sunday I think the division crown is locked up.
    Hosting the AFCCG. Wouldn't that be something?!
    90% of the game is half mental

Another major impact I think this will have on the Browns is that officials are going to be throwing flags at them at the slightest sign of hard contact.

That could last for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    Hosting the AFCCG. Wouldn't that be something?!
    The last time Baltimore hosted an AFC Championship was the first time it was ever called the AFC championship.

Steelers @ Cinci tomorrow. may be the Bengal's best chance at a win. doubt they will.

Browns @ Miami. they should win.

Ravens @ Rams on MONDAY ! NIGHT ! FOOTBALL!!! I don't get ESPN so I won't get to watch.
    if anyone has a dvd recorder handy...keep me in mind. (I think Ravens will win, Rams don't look so good this year.)
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    Steelers @ Cinci tomorrow. may be the Bengal's best chance at a win. doubt they will.

Ravens @ Rams on MONDAY ! NIGHT ! FOOTBALL!!! I don't get ESPN so I won't get to watch.
    if anyone has a dvd recorder handy...keep me in mind. (I think Ravens will win, Rams don't look so good this year.)
    You're not in Baltimore? if you are, it will be simulcast on local channels. Otherwise, get Sling free week trial with ESPN.

7. Re: AFC North

Download the ESPN app it usually gives you 15 free minutes to watch the game. NFL.com/app also shows the game no charge

will look into
    down here I don't get Balmer channels so that won't be an option
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

If the Stains show up in Miasma today, they lose. By forfeit, since the game's in The Mistake On The Lake.

(But y'know, there could be few more fitting ways to effectively end their season than a Mistake Away From The Lake of such towering incompetence....)

Browns and Steelers both win

play each other for last WC???

Browns and Steelers both win

play each other for last WC???
    Steelers 6-5
    Colts 6-5
    Titans 6-5
    Raiders 6-5
    Browns 5-6

With WC1 likely being Buffalo (8-3), all these teams are fighting for that last spot if the division leaders hold.

Dark horse: the Jets have won three straight (4-7) and get to play the Bengals and Dolphins. They could very well be on a five-game win streak by the time they play in Baltimore.

Another developing story... can Cincinnati go winless?

vs Jets
    @ Browns
    vs Patriots
    @ Dolphins
    vs Browns

If they do, how do they compare to the two existing members of the 0-16 club? I'm sure the Browns would like to help with that....