Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Hasn't seen the movie, either.

By the way, giving advice on circle jerks from what I suppose is vast experience (otherwise why are you offering it?) isn't a take. It isn't even an insult. It's just stupid. But I am glad you have a satisfying methodology for these things.

For the future, I am not interested in your proclivities.
    If he doesn't like that movie, he will surely like this one.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    How was this not a coup? An actual Insurrection?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Technically wouldn't a coup require the military, or is that only one variety of a more broad term?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Technically wouldn't a coup require the military, or is that only one variety of a more broad term?

coup
    koo͞
    noun

A brilliantly executed stratagem;

a triumph.A coup d'état.

A sudden appropriation of leadership or power; a takeover.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post

That's priceless. Almost lost a mouthful of coffee on that one.

My wife's Uncle tried to order 2000 Mules online. Filled out all the information, credit card, etc. Hit "buy" and the screen went blank. Tried again several times with no luck.

Anyone hear of anyone able to purchase the DVD???

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    That's priceless. Almost lost a mouthful of coffee on that one.

My wife's Uncle tried to order 2000 Mules online. Filled out all the information, credit card, etc. Hit "buy" and the screen went blank. Tried again several times with no luck.

Anyone hear of anyone able to purchase the DVD???
    I have seen reports online of people having problems purchasing and/or accessing the movie. Personally, I paid for the live premiere of it last Saturday night at 8 pm. I bought access 2 days in advance with no problems. However, when I tried to watch at 8 pm, I couldn't get in immediately. I tried for about 20 minutes getting all kinds of errors and stalled screens. I finally got in at 8:15 and luckily the only thing I missed was an opening discussion from the panel. When I got in, the opening credits were starting, so I missed nothing.

So yeah, there's been all kinds of wonky shit surrounding access to the movie. Shows you how desperate the powers that be are to keep people from seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    coup
    koo͞
    noun

A brilliantly executed stratagem;

a triumph.A coup d'état.

A sudden appropriation of leadership or power; a takeover.

The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
    Thanks

8. Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

I poked around for 5-10 minutes yesterday online and it's really hard to find this to watch w/out going through a bunch of shit. There is no doubt something afoot to keep people from seeing it. That right there says something.

9. Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

There’s a reason these things get blacked out by the media, even conservative ones. It’s because it’s an unverifiable crock of shit that they’d get legal flack for if they give any value to it.

It’s sole purpose is to accumulate views and money from “true believers” of a purposefully pushed conspiracy. Everything is about getting money out of your pocket and distracting from real issues. Don’t forget that.

Joe Biden is a shitty President. Focus on that. Not a bunch of whack job conspiracies meant to take up your money and time.

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    There’s a reason these things get blacked out by the media, even conservative ones. It’s because it’s an unverifiable crock of shit that they’d get legal flack for if they give any value to it.

It’s sole purpose is to accumulate views and money from “true believers” of a purposefully pushed conspiracy. Everything is about getting money out of your pocket and distracting from real issues. Don’t forget that.

Joe Biden is a shitty President. Focus on that. Not a bunch of whack job conspiracies meant to take up your money and time.
    I think more likely it's because each and every news channel today is a crock of shit. It should be okay for them to make a statement on it one way or another; this movie is bs or it's not and here's why... But nobody can say that for some reason.

fwiw, I did not watch it since I had already seen enough before this movie came out and don't need to be convinced that significant fraud likely happened.

11. Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I think more likely it's because each and every news channel today is a crock of shit. It should be okay for them to make a statement on it one way or another; this movie is bs or it's not and here's why... But nobody can say that for some reason.

fwiw, I did not watch it since I had already seen enough before this movie came out and don't need to be convinced that significant fraud likely happened.
    It’s all garbage. I’ve worked for a major news network. They only care about views and maintaining their ground in where they stand in the culture war. Something too far left or right can push them outside the comfort zone and open them up to bad publicity. Executive producers sit and discuss this very thing with department heads all the time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post

Kind of like Russia, Russia, Russia being blocked for 4 years which was never verified? Not. Or Hunter Biden's laptop that was verified but kept hidden by all media? You sir, are full of shit.