Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Big wins for Trump yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    They are actually wanting Trump back on Twitter so they can run against his tweets. It would be best if he stayed off until after the mid-terms.
    I think he's got some skin in that new social media platform of his so I don't think he will end up back on it for a while. the Musk thing, if it ever happens, won't happen until after mid-terms anyway and I can't see the loons running Twitter now letting him back on.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I think he's got some skin in that new social media platform of his so I don't think he will end up back on it for a while. the Musk thing, if it ever happens, won't happen until after mid-terms anyway and I can't see the loons running Twitter now letting him back on.
    I can just because the Dems need a Hail Mary and Trump's tweets would at least give them something to rail against.

I can just because the Dems need a Hail Mary and Trump's tweets would at least give them something to rail against.
    I'm hoping this is a situation where the left really has no control of the activists it has nurtured. I think Twitter is filled with them. I.e. all the letters, all the SJWs, all the snowflakes, all the purple hair etc..

Who knows, maybe that douchey looking new CEO running it will override them if he gets the order from his corporate and political masters. I just am not seeing it though.

The Supreme Court just gave them their Hail Mary.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Agree with you on that one.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Nah, this is good for fund raising but abortion voters are already on one side or the other. It may help with enthusiasm but the longer between the news and the election the less the effect. In that sense it is good this came out early.