Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Really? He only bought like 8% I thought!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Really? He only bought like 8% I thought!

The article said "Musk's stake(9.2%) in Twitter is over four times the 2.25% owned by Jack Dorsey, the company's founder who stepped down as CEO in November to focus on running Square".

Blog Entries

Elon Musk toys with Twitter hours after becoming its largest stakeholder: 'Do you want an edit button?'

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technolo...er-edit-button

The article said "Musk's stake(9.2%) in Twitter is over four times the 2.25% owned by Jack Dorsey, the company's founder who stepped down as CEO in November to focus on running Square".
    That is nuts that dorsey owns that little stock in Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    That is nuts that dorsey owns that little stock in Twitter.

Musk should create his own social media platform. First his own infrastructure that is un-cancellable.

Blog Entries

Elon Musk moves to take over Twitter with extraordinary $41B all-cash offer.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/14/elon-m...or-41-billion/

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Musk should create his own social media platform. First his own infrastructure that is un-cancellable.
    That's what Gab did.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

9. Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

Elon Musk moves to take over Twitter with extraordinary $41B all-cash offer.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/14/elon-m...or-41-billion/

"The uncertainty left Twitter workers feeling “super stressed” about the future, with employees reportedly “working together to help each other get through the week.”

Sounds like a company full of pussies. I've never spent one second on that site, but things are becoming clearer now. I'll leave it at that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post

"The uncertainty left Twitter workers feeling “super stressed” about the future, with employees reportedly “working together to help each other get through the week.”

Sounds like a company full of pussies. I've never spent one second on that site, but things are becoming clearer now. I'll leave it at that.
    This news could be huge for this country. That's why the left are in panic mode and have been calling Musk a racist cause their biggest fear is freedom of speech. Musk says it's his final offer, and if they don't take it, he will dump his stock and crash twitter stock prices. He is all in for freedom of speech. I applaud the guy.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...itter-n2605881

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    That's what Gab did.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Gab was Luca Brasi'd in 2016 just as Parler was Luca Brasi'd in 2020.

Torba does not have the resources or name/credibility that Musk has. I don't think Musk can be cancelled. When I posted above I did not think buying Twitter was an option. I think it's hugely risky. Once he buys it Democrats/the left will Target it for destruction/marginalization. They will claim it's an extremist sight filled with hate speech etc..

It will be the same play book. I think it would be cheaper and less risky for him to start his own, however he's Elon Musk. He doesn't think that way. I hope he buys it or pulls out and the stock crashes.

12. Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

This news could be huge for this country. That's why the left are in panic mode and have been calling Musk a racist cause their biggest fear is freedom of speech. Musk says it's his final offer, and if they don't take it, he will dump his stock and crash twitter stock prices. He is all in for freedom of speech. I applaud the guy.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...itter-n2605881
    I agree w/all that. I just hope it all works out for him the way he thinks it will.