Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: $5 a gallon for gas??

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    If something doesn't change soon, your worries are more than justified.

We're 3 - 6 months away from 2008 looking like an economic boom.
    We'll get through it. We always do. I just don't want to see more bailouts.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    All of these crises are merely smokescreened excuses for more bailouts. The whole point is to devalue the American dollar. that combined with stagnating middle class wages and increasing lower class wages will complete the job that Obamacare set out to begin, eliminate the middle class: Basically every piece of legislation since the dot com boom democrats have made has been with that goal in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss The America of the 80s, 90s and 2000s.

I can't believe how casual some people are being about this.

I remember 2008, the terror people had over all the firings and layoffs. Nothing more sickening than seeing both the husband and wife of a family losing their jobs with young kids and a mortgage. Economic ruin and devastation. That it hasn't occurred to people it may have been entirely avoidable and totally not worth it is nuts.

It's also crazy to me people don't see the plain as day difference between Democrat vs Republican energy policies and how they impact gas and heating prices. It's like willful stupidity. "Both sides are bad man....". Uh no, not when it comes to leveraging our own natural resources in time of crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I can't believe how casual some people are being about this.

I remember 2008, the terror people had over all the firings and layoffs. Nothing more sickening than seeing both the husband and wife of a family losing their jobs with young kids and a mortgage. Economic ruin and devastation. That it hasn't occurred to people it may have been entirely avoidable and totally not worth it is nuts.

It's also crazy to me people don't see the plain as day difference between Democrat vs Republican energy policies and how they impact gas and heating prices. It's like willful stupidity. "Both sides are bad man....". Uh no, not when it comes to leveraging our own natural resources in time of crisis.
    So tired of seeing all the Facebook memes about how little influence the president have on gas prices….

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    So tired of seeing all the Facebook memes about how little influence the president have on gas prices….

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...37997341220870

7. Re: $5 a gallon for gas??

Love that and all the comments. Particularly this one:

"Wheat and oil going up. We done told you. This is all a direct attack on the middle class. 81,000,000 including the suburbs voted for this. Expensive gas, high food prices, and girls with penises sharing locker rooms with your daughters and taking their sports achievements."

Yea......vote democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Like the day he took office? Or when he was elected?

All of the above.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I'm not so sure this time. The debt is crushing, and now we aren't taking advantage of our greatest natural resource.

Inflation is out of control. We haven't seen anything yet. Every single thing we buy relies upon oil in one way or another. Food prices are going to skyrocket. People won't be able to afford to spend money on non-essential or luxury items, further killing the economy. Restaurants that survived Covid will be wiped out because nobody can afford them.

We are headed for a depression.

Blog Entries

We'll see if this is true.
    Green Is Dead: EU Energy Roadmap Has Shifted From Decarbonization To Energy Security, Goldman Warns

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/gr...oldman-warns-0

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I'm not so sure this time. The debt is crushing, and now we aren't taking advantage of our greatest natural resource.

Inflation is out of control. We haven't seen anything yet. Every single thing we buy relies upon oil in one way or another. Food prices are going to skyrocket. People won't be able to afford to spend money on non-essential or luxury items, further killing the economy. Restaurants that survived Covid will be wiped out because nobody can afford them.

We are headed for a depression.

Yes we are. And it's purposeful.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    We'll see if this is true.
    Green Is Dead: EU Energy Roadmap Has Shifted From Decarbonization To Energy Security, Goldman Warns

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/gr...oldman-warns-0

France & Germany has screwed themselves over going green and stopping nuclear energy. Then relying on Russia for oil & natural gas. Ukraine was about to become a bigger player with it oil & gas deposits. Russia's economy is based on oil & gas sales. They have no other. They are taking over a competitor .