Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    It's about money.......this is 2022 and everything is always about money. This isn't your grandfathers cold war.....Why would Russia want to sacrifice so much for a country like the Ukraine? The days of conquering other countries and expanding their political ideology is over.....I know....I know.....What about Crimea? Taking Crimea would be like the US taking over Disney World. The Ukraine is very different. I think Putin is laughing his ass off. He has all these countries begging him not to invade. Does Putin get more by invading or not invading? Has he raised his level of importance in the world? He's actually brilliant....he can build a base next to the Ukraine border and anytime the rest of the world wants to test him he can just send a few tanks/troops to the border. Putin is pulling the strings and calling the shots and he knows it. Right now he's making billions off being the "bad guy". Countires like Iran, China and other bad actors are taking notes. Only problem with that is that most of those bad actors don't carry the same weight as Russia. We seen what Iran did.......you don't think Russia and China didn't take notice? That's why you never pay ransom........Thanks Obama.
    As you said it's about money war generates money for them. That's way Russia wants it again there is a hell of alot more intell on this than what is reported on you internet or news stations

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

It's about money.......this is 2022 and everything is always about money. This isn't your grandfathers cold war.....Why would Russia want to sacrifice so much for a country like the Ukraine? The days of conquering other countries and expanding their political ideology is over.....I know....I know.....What about Crimea? Taking Crimea would be like the US taking over Disney World. The Ukraine is very different. I think Putin is laughing his ass off. He has all these countries begging him not to invade. Does Putin get more by invading or not invading? Has he raised his level of importance in the world? He's actually brilliant....he can build a base next to the Ukraine border and anytime the rest of the world wants to test him he can just send a few tanks/troops to the border. Putin is pulling the strings and calling the shots and he knows it. Right now he's making billions off being the "bad guy". Countires like Iran, China and other bad actors are taking notes. Only problem with that is that most of those bad actors don't carry the same weight as Russia. We seen what Iran did.......you don't think Russia and China didn't take notice? That's why you never pay ransom........Thanks Obama.
    I wish you were right, but I think it's more than that. It's about taking back Eastern Europe. Money doesn't matter here. He already got the pipeline from Biden. Putin's in bed with China. Putin will take Ukraine and Xi will take Taiwan. They no longer fear the United States or NATO. Germany is basically no longer a part of NATO now that they made an energy deal with the devil.

The United States is projecting weakness and Putin has plans for Soviet Union 2.0. China will take advantage. I'm not sure people realize how close we are to WWIII.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I wish you were right, but I think it's more than that. It's about taking back Eastern Europe. Money doesn't matter here. He already got the pipeline from Biden. Putin's in bed with China. Putin will take Ukraine and Xi will take Taiwan. They no longer fear the United States or NATO. Germany is basically no longer a part of NATO now that they made an energy deal with the devil.

The United States is projecting weakness and Putin has plans for Soviet Union 2.0. China will take advantage. I'm not sure people realize how close we are to WWIII.

Putin definitely wants us( NATO) make the first move

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Putin definitely wants us( NATO) make the first move

What do you consider the first move? IMO, we are already on move 11 or 12 in this saga. Putin has been playing the long game so far.

What do you consider the first move? IMO, we are already on move 11 or 12 in this saga. Putin has been playing the long game so far.

Sending troops we are getting close with giving g them weapons. If any NATO country does that its a wrap

Blog Entries

Did you see this classic line from the Ukraine President to Biden? ‘Americans are safer in Kiev than LA’:

Ukraine president blasts Biden for evacuating US citizens and encouraging his country to democratize – ‘but being the first to leave when Russia turns up temperature’

https://ussanews.com/americans-are-s...e-first-to-le/

Oh I agree with you....I still don't think that Russia will step foot in the Ukraine. I will stand by my statement. I will also stand by my statement that Biden needs a win....anything. I think it's the reason he basically showed Bryer the door. He needs a win......what better way to win the black vote then to nominate and get a black woman installed on the SCOTUS? It's the perfect deflection and at least they will get some kind of momentum in to 2022. He needed a win so he is manufacturing one....I don't blame him. He's playing politics and Bryer was the scapegoat. I feel bad for the guy but who said politics was fair? Now back to the Ukraine.......If Putin wanted to expand his empire and that is the reason he is there then why wait? Wait till NATO builds troops? The world builds a coalition? Why not just roll thru and call it a day? If his true intention is to take over Ukraine then what's he waiting for? The long game? What that he will get the Ukraine with out firing a shot? That may happen, I wouldn't disagree with that happening. I just don't think he will take the Ukraine with military force.

Oh I agree with you....I still don't think that Russia will step foot in the Ukraine. I will stand by my statement. I will also stand by my statement that Biden needs a win....anything. I think it's the reason he basically showed Bryer the door. He needs a win......what better way to win the black vote then to nominate and get a black woman installed on the SCOTUS? It's the perfect deflection and at least they will get some kind of momentum in to 2022. He needed a win so he is manufacturing one....I don't blame him. He's playing politics and Bryer was the scapegoat. I feel bad for the guy but who said politics was fair? Now back to the Ukraine.......If Putin wanted to expand his empire and that is the reason he is there then why wait? Wait till NATO builds troops? The world builds a coalition? Why not just roll thru and call it a day? If his true intention is to take over Ukraine then what's he waiting for? The long game? What that he will get the Ukraine with out firing a shot? That may happen, I wouldn't disagree with that happening. I just don't think he will take the Ukraine with military force.
    Well he's still building up and not ready, for one. I read today that he's bringing in more Special Forces into Belarus and that he absolutely wouldn't invade until they are in place and ready.

He also has an alliance of his own to build and is working with China and Iran. He undoubtedly is working with Germany and Sweden to get assurances they wont participate. So far that seems to be working. He is also looking at sending military to Venezuela and yes Cuba....again.

I mean he has to potentially fight a war against NATO and the United States. You don't just roll in to Ukraine without preparing for all of that.

Well he's still building up and not ready, for one. I read today that he's bringing in more Special Forces into Belarus and that he absolutely wouldn't invade until they are in place and ready.

He also has an alliance of his own to build and is working with China and Iran. He undoubtedly is working with Germany and Sweden to get assurances they wont participate. So far that seems to be working. He is also looking at sending military to Venezuela and yes Cuba....again.

I mean he has to potentially fight a war against NATO and the United States. You don't just roll in to Ukraine without preparing for all of that.

Facts

So out of the "you couldn't make this up if you tried" bin, the United Nations is putting Russia in charge of the UN Security Council for the month of February. They rotate among the permanent members and I believe the timing is just coincidence but it certainly adds more drama to the current crisis.

So your take is that WWIII is going to happen?

So your take is that WWIII is going to happen?
    A strong United States is the only thing that's prevented a large scale war since WWII. NATO is crumbling before our eyes because of the weakness being projected from the White House, and directly related to that, what happened in Afghanistan.

I have no idea if it will be WWIII, but I am very worried right now. Our economy is on the verge of collapse as it is because of the Dems. Any aggression in Ukraine would be one mistake or one navagational mistake by a pilot away from starting a hot war with Russia. That would collapse our economy and make us even weaker. What scares me is that I think the Dems wouldn't see that as a loss. It accelerates their plans.

Biden actually said he is exploring deals with OPEC and the Middle East to provide energy to Europe in the event of a war. Why the hell wouldn't he open up the Keystone Pipeline and go back to Trump era energy policies so we can help them ourselves? Instead we will be more reliant on another area of the world that hates us. It's insanity unless you want to destroy our economy.