Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FDA to withdraw PCR test approval. Recommends new tests differentiate between COVID and Influenza.

Things that make you go hmmmm. So we already knew that the tests were garbage, and it looks like the FDA may be admitting in a roundabout way what most of us already suspected. The reason influenza cases were down 99% from pre-COVID levels is because the PCR test incorrectly identifies influenza as COVID-19.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Re: FDA to withdraw PCR test approval. Recommends new tests differentiate between COVID and Influenza.

Can you provide a link, please?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Re: FDA to withdraw PCR test approval. Recommends new tests differentiate between COVID and Influenza.

Going to guess remote work and restrictions on people moving about may have been a strong factor in reduced flu cases.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Can you provide a link, please?
    https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2...J2Id7dLId9Ar0Q

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Going to guess remote work and restrictions on people moving about may have been a strong factor in reduced flu cases.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Why didn't that work for COVID?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Why didn't that work for COVID?
    Exactly. The viruses are transmitted through similar pathways. The data shows that states and cities that locked down and imposed strict mask mandates fared no better, or even worse than states that did neither or did them to a lesser degree. So they did nothing to stop COVID, a virus spread through water droplets, but completely eliminated the flu, a virus also spread by water droplets.

Sorry, ain't buying it. It was long suspected that they were doing this, and this pretty much confirms it for me.

By the time we eliminate case numbers that were actually flu, and eliminate deaths caused by flu and any number of other co-morbidities, I wonder what the actual numbers will be?

FDA to withdraw PCR test approval. Recommends new tests differentiate between COVID and Influenza.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Exactly. The viruses are transmitted through similar pathways. The data shows that states and cities that locked down and imposed strict mask mandates fared no better, or even worse than states that did neither or did them to a lesser degree. So they did nothing to stop COVID, a virus spread through water droplets, but completely eliminated the flu, a virus also spread by water droplets.

Sorry, ain't buying it. It was long suspected that they were doing this, and this pretty much confirms it for me.

By the time we eliminate case numbers that were actually flu, and eliminate deaths caused by flu and any number of other co-morbidities, I wonder what the actual numbers will be?

We should probably start by subtracting the auto accidents, gun shot wounds etc that simply tested positive for COVID after death….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jonboy79; 07-26-2021 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    We should probably start by subtracting the auto accidents, gun show wounds etc that simply tested positive for COVID after death….

I think they said if you do that the actual deaths from COVID-19 are 5% of what they are actually reporting. Take away the Nursing home "murders" in Blue states and its even lower. Total deaths by all causes are pretty much the same as years prior to the pandemic. Imagine that.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Remember when Sweden was recklessly doing nothing in response to Covid and their death rates were going to skyrocket?

When is the last time you heard something about Sweden and how they are handling the pandemic? It's been a while. I wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Remember when Sweden was recklessly doing nothing in response to Covid and their death rates were going to skyrocket?

When is the last time you heard something about Sweden and how they are handling the pandemic? It's been a while. I wonder why.
    38th place in deaths per million citizens since the start of this(and dropping) confirms the strategy was better than most.

This article explains the situation a bit better than I could. To summarize, the CDC sucks at communication.

EDIT: Should probably link to the article.
    https://redstate.com/katepauldillon/...hanges-n416653
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    This article explains the situation a bit better than I could. To summarize, the CDC sucks at communication.

EDIT: Should probably link to the article.
    https://redstate.com/katepauldillon/...hanges-n416653
    I saw the test failed it’s review by the FDA and is being recalled which than prompted the CDC to withdraw the EUA request. It was from a tweet that’s no longer available but I’ll see if I can find anything on it.