Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    2 things.

1. Won't he need a new vaccine, to have antibodies fo rthose if his current antibodies won't work?

2. People who have antibodies from the original SARS are able to fight this (So I'm told from someone) and this is 78% similar to the orignal SARS. Variants/ new strains are typically within a 3% range. Putting those 2 together, I think he should be fine (and me too if what I did ineed have was "COVID toes" back in February).
    It's your call man. I'm not trying to convince you one way or the other.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Do the vaccines themselves take years to create, or is it the thorough testing and approval of them? Most of that time is built in to ensure rigorous trials and testing take place over time. Does removing those standards make it amazing or wreckless? I'm invested in some mRNA and non-mRNA cancer drug companies and they have been going through trials for years and still aren't approved.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Honestly, a lot of it is money.

Operation Warp Speed didn't all of a sudden give us new skills or anything...it simply made the flow of funding a lot more concentrated and easier for those organizations developing COVID vaccine.

And mRNA technology isn't wreckless. It's been around for a while. The cancer drug companies might not be well funded for their research. There may not be much interest in it (sadly - this is the case with many things).
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Its the money it takes. This vaccine had the ability to draw from the endless us govt finances. The rigorous trials were adhered to
    They skipped animal testing, combined phase 1 and phase 2, and had an abbreviated phase 3. Generally they take a year or more even before testing to look at different virus particle mechanisms and adjunctvants for the vaccine. They didn't do that. Money can help, but there are certain scientific processes and studies that take time, especially when you are injecting them into human bodies. If you feel comfortable putting a rushed product into your body, that's cool. Just please don't be upset with people that don't.

I'm saying this as a person that has taken the J&J vaccine and having health issues that may be related. I'm not against vaccines in general. If this was killing people like ebola or even polio, I wouldn't have had a second thought. It's not though. Not even close.

Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 05-14-2021 at 02:49 PM.

They skipped animal testing, combined phase 1 and phase 2, and had an abbreviated phase 3. Generally they take a year or more even before testing to look at different virus particle mechanisms and adjunctvants for the vaccine. They didn't do that. Money can help, but there are certain scientific processes and studies that take time, especially when you are injecting them into human bodies. If you feel comfortable putting a rushed product into your body, that's cool. Just please don't be upset with people that don't.

I'm saying this as a person that has taken the J&J vaccine and having health issues that may be related. I'm not against vaccines in general. If this was killing people like ebola or even polio, I wouldn't have had a second thought. It's not though. Not even close.

What health issues has the vaccine caused you?

I don’t care if people dont want to take the vacine. I’ve already posted that a couple of times.
    I am taking issue with what i would describe as scare tactics against the vaccine, you know like it didnt do animal testing. It did do animal testing. See here... https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...idUSKBN23J2S47

I don’t care if people dont want to take the vacine. I’ve already posted that a couple of times.
    I am taking issue with what i would describe as scare tactics against the vaccine, you know like it didnt do animal testing. It did do animal testing. See here... https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...idUSKBN23J2S47
    That's a bad link, but the j&j vaccine did not do animal testing.

Blog Entries

You do realize they tested the vaccine on tens of thousands of people prior to release? I know you like to say it’s experimental, but they did a lot of testing on it.
    Ok, but I still don't see how they could be in their 2nd trimester and vaccinated..

Also... the NIH calls the experimental too

Experimental coronavirus vaccine highly effective
    https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-...ghly-effective

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It's your call man. I'm not trying to convince you one way or the other.
    I know, I've already said I'm not taking it, I have no reason to. I'm just making logical conclusions based off the evidence I have.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    What health issues has the vaccine caused you?
    Higher than normal heart rate, especially during exercise. Longer heart rate recovery. Fatigue. No proof it's vaccine but was working out 6 times a week at high intensity without an issue. Several day after taking vaccine it started happening. Been going on for 6 weeks now.

That's a bad link, but the j&j vaccine did not do animal testing.

JNJ did do animal studies. See here... https://www.jnj.com/johnson-johnson-...inical-studies

JNJ did do animal studies. See here... https://www.jnj.com/johnson-johnson-...inical-studies
    I read an interview with their leading scientist that said otherwise. I will find it.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Ok, but I still don't see how they could be in their 2nd trimester and vaccinated..

Also... the NIH calls the experimental too

Experimental coronavirus vaccine highly effective
    https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-...ghly-effective
    You know its mid may already. So a woman vaccinated mid jan would be in 2nd trimester, then alone ajy women talkng part in the phase 3
    Clinical trials