Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 18192021 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

You guys see that the Mueller report edited convos with Flynn to make the details lean towards obstruction?

Wow.

IMO this makes the entire report compromised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    You guys see that the Mueller report edited convos with Flynn to make the details lean towards obstruction?

Wow.

Had not heard that. Where’d you see this?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Had not heard that. Where’d you see this?
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/47927...ump-ashe-schow

Unbelievable.

The entire report is like the Steele dossier.

It’s all a setup.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Wow.

I was giving Muller the benefit of the doubt, but no more. People need to be in jail over this.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I gave Mueller the benefit the doubt until I heard his press conference and the line from the report where he said Trump was not exonerated.

That is a political statement not a legal one. A prosecutors job is not to exonerate anyone it's to find evidence of criminal activity at this point I hope he testifies because people need to ask him why did you feel it necessary to exonerate Trump why was he not presumed innocent? If not why does that matter from a legal perspective? Why if there was no underlying crime by either Trump or those in his administration as it relates to a conspiracy to Russia how can he argue corrupt intent?

Do you agree that the president had the power vested by the constitution to fire you? To remove Comey?

When did you know the investigation into Russia was going nowhere as it relates to Trump? Did any of those events occur afterwards? What role did Strozk play in the investigation? What role did Comey and McCabe why were neither investigated?

When you developed your team why did you feel it apprioate to add people with ties to the Clintons on the team? Did you do any background checks for possible manifest bias prior to assembling the team? When did you become aware of Strozks texts and who decided to remove him from the investigation?

If the OLC prevented you from charging a sitting president and you didn't want to make a determination because of it why say he was possibly guilty? Why not say nothing at all and just state the OLC opinion? If you were leaving it to congress to decide then why not state a bottom line conclusion and let congress adjudicate?

How are they supposed to impeach when you in your report have not identified what appears to be a clear crime.

These questions are why Mueller needs to testify because his report is flmsy and would get wrecked should the Republicans choose to ask him tough questions

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I was giving Muller the benefit of the doubt, but no more. People need to be in jail over this.
    I agree.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I gave Mueller the benefit the doubt until I heard his press conference and the line from the report where he said Trump was not exonerated.

That is a political statement not a legal one. A prosecutors job is not to exonerate anyone it's to find evidence of criminal activity at this point I hope he testifies because people need to ask him why did you feel it necessary to exonerate Trump why was he not presumed innocent? If not why does that matter from a legal perspective? Why if there was no underlying crime by either Trump or those in his administration as it relates to a conspiracy to Russia how can he argue corrupt intent?

Do you agree that the president had the power vested by the constitution to fire you? To remove Comey?

When did you know the investigation into Russia was going nowhere as it relates to Trump? Did any of those events occur afterwards? What role did Strozk play in the investigation? What role did Comey and McCabe why were neither investigated?

When you developed your team why did you feel it apprioate to add people with ties to the Clintons on the team? Did you do any background checks for possible manifest bias prior to assembling the team? When did you become aware of Strozks texts and who decided to remove him from the investigation?

If the OLC prevented you from charging a sitting president and you didn't want to make a determination because of it why say he was possibly guilty? Why not say nothing at all and just state the OLC opinion? If you were leaving it to congress to decide then why not state a bottom line conclusion and let congress adjudicate?

How are they supposed to impeach when you in your report have not identified what appears to be a clear crime.

These questions are why Mueller needs to testify because his report is flmsy and would get wrecked should the Republicans choose to ask him tough questions
    But will they make him testify? I agree with everything you want to know, but short of a subpoena I'm not sure anybody can get him to talk.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    But will they make him testify? I agree with everything you want to know, but short of a subpoena I'm not sure anybody can get him to talk.

What would be the reasoning behind NOT subpoenaing him at this time? Congress has the power to do so, get it done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    What would be the reasoning behind NOT subpoenaing him at this time? Congress has the power to do so, get it done.
    Swamp creatures....

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Swamp creatures....
    I guess I still don't get it.

Don't Republicans hold the majority in the Senate still? What is to stop them from subpoenaing Mueller? Or are the Repubs swampers here too?

Blog Entries

I guess I still don't get it.

Don't Republicans hold the majority in the Senate still? What is to stop them from subpoenaing Mueller? Or are the Repubs swampers here too?
    2 sides of the same coin my man. The overwhelming majority both hate Trump.

He’ll be subpeoned. He has to.

It would make ZERO sense if he wasn’t.