Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 11121314 LastLast
  1. Re: I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Thought they already were!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Well, that settles that. Get jabbed, get a phony card or don't give a shit. Seems an easy enough choice. What's next on the agenda? Let's knock 'em out and move on.

Blog Entries

Re: I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

Got to love Cole Beasley - Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley would rather retire than get COVID vaccine. Tweeting in response to criticism over the last 24 hours of his stance on social media, Beasley confirmed Friday he is not vaccinated and will "live my one life like I want to regardless."

"I will be outside doing what I do," he tweeted. "I'll be out in public. If your (sic) scared of me then steer clear, or get vaccinated ... I may die of covid, but I'd rather die actually living.

"I'm not going to take meds for a leg that isn't broken. I'd rather take my chances with Covid and build up my immunity that way ...I'll play for free this year to live life how I've lived it from day one. If I'm forced into retirement, so be it."

https://www.nfl.com/news/bills-wide-...-covid-vaccine

Blog Entries

Vaccinated people still getting coronavirus in NC
    https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/vac...n-nc/19780588/

Well... would you look at that.

I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Vaccinated people still getting coronavirus in NC
    https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/vac...n-nc/19780588/

Well... would you look at that.
    Instead now they are pushing the line that 99% of Covid deaths are those that Chose not to get vaccinated. Because everyone knows the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jonboy79; 07-25-2021 at 07:21 PM.

5. Re: I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

Personally in the NFL I’d propose they do nothing. In their age group the virus is not that serious, especially with healthy people. Plus, if you’re vaccinated, why do you care if someone isn’t and if someone isn’t and doesn’t care about any risk, why treat them differently?
    Well.....it looks as though the NFL did what some figured they would do. It was all just a matter of time. They, IMO, really had no real choice in the matter. Now, I guess we see where the chips fall. If/when they start hitting some players in the wallet, it all changes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Well.....it looks as though the NFL did what some figured they would do. It was all just a matter of time. They, IMO, really had no real choice in the matter. Now, I guess we see where the chips fall. If/when they start hitting some players in the wallet, it all changes.
    What did they do?

What did they do?
    I think hes talking about thst games would bd forfeited if they cannout suit up enough players if there is an outbreak. Plus players would not get paid for cancelled games

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I think hes talking about thst games would bd forfeited if they cannout suit up enough players if there is an outbreak. Plus players would not get paid for cancelled games
    What a bunch of crap. How many players got really sick from this last year?

9. Re: I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

What a bunch of crap. How many players got really sick from this last year?
    Well....how would we know? Maybe a few, maybe more. Regardless, the NFL is doing the CYA thing. This will get even more interesting in the coming weeks. Also, will there be people in the stands in the fall? Will they need their "papers"? Grab your popcorn.

Blog Entries

Well....how would we know? Maybe a few, maybe more. Regardless, the NFL is doing the CYA thing. This will get even more interesting in the coming weeks. Also, will there be people in the stands in the fall? Will they need their "papers"? Grab your popcorn.
    Because they announced every player who was missing a game because of a positive covid test

[B] Also, will there be people in the stands in the fall? Will they need their "papers"? Grab your popcorn.
    It doesn't matter to me anymore. Between this and how woke sports are, I really don't watch anymore anyway.

I'm not boycotting, I just don't have the interest I used to.

11. Re: I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

Because they announced every player who was missing a game because of a positive covid test

It doesn't matter to me anymore. Between this and how woke sports are, I really don't watch anymore anyway.

I'm not boycotting, I just don't have the interest I used to.
    I don't trust that they announce it all. They skip around that all the time. Always have, always will. Anyway, I feel the same way. I've lost just about any interest in all sports. All I do at this point is follow it (NFL) to see who won/lost, etc. And barely do that. Haven't actually watched a game in years. There's simply way too many far more important things to give a shit about. I'm ready for the Olympics to start and even that is not the same.

I wonder what would happen if players missed games that got the vaccine. Would this rule still apply or do we have exceptions?
    I don't know a lot but I know a little