Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ravens will win Super Bowl XLVII

49ers are great. But Flacco (and the Ravens) have playoff experience of winning (and losing) big games, so they know who they are, what they need to do and they have the tools to do it. Tere's a deeper purpose to ride Ray's energy to the title. I expect a victory, but if the good guys do lose, at least it's to an old school punishing Niner team that 'plays like a Raven'.

iggyman555 Guest

Re: Ravens will win Super Bowl XLVII

Quote Originally Posted by fadetoblack View Post
    49ers are great. But flacco (and the ravens) have playoff experience of winning (and losing) big games, so they know who they are, what they need to do and they have the tools to do it. Tere's a deeper purpose to ride ray's energy to the title. I expect a victory, but if the good guys do lose, at least it's to an old school punishing niner team that 'plays like a raven'.
    no weapon

Blog Entries

:word
    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    no weapon

I think they'll win, but if there was one team I could stomach losing too, it would be the Niners. This has been an amazing season, regardless of the outcome.

Blog Entries

I honestly can't see how anyone can stop us right now, we are like the Giants last year. That said, if there was any team that could do it, it would probably be the 49ers, so its gonna be a tough one.

Blog Entries

Some of us said Sunday night the matchup favors us and I'd hate the matchup with Atlanta and all those receivers and
    on such a fast indoor track in NO.

We should win but I keep thinking about SB 3 so I'm not saying, Just hoping.

Blog Entries

I am also relieved it's not the Falcons, not just because the matchup was not as good for the Ravens, but because of the risk of losing to an unworthy team. Like others, I can stomach losing to SF. But unless the ball bounces the 49ers' way all night, I can't see the Ravens beating Manning and Brady/Bellichek on their homefield and losing to a QB with 10 games of experience on a neutral field.

I know it's all about getting even money on the betting, and not about predicting winners, but Vegas has the 49ers as 4 point favorites.

For whatever reason that just makes me laugh. Again. We already beat the last two 9-point favorites in their houses so a mere 4-point favorite is like taking candy from a baby. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Teavo View Post
    I know it's all about getting even money on the betting, and not about predicting winners, but Vegas has the 49ers as 4 point favorites.

For whatever reason that just makes me laugh. Again. We already beat the last two 9-point favorites in their houses so a mere 4-point favorite is like taking candy from a baby. :)
    Yeah, but the spread is what it is for a reason. We here [I]know[I] what this team is about, but nationally, not so much. On paper, the 49ers are a slightly better team. I would love to be wrong, but I don't see this being a XXXV walk-over win.

I would be shocked if our defensive veterans didn't play their best game in years. #52 has been there but Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs and Haloti Ngata have been waiting their whole careers for this game. This game sets up particularly well for Ed. While Jim Harbaugh is probably the best in the NFL at getting receivers open with play design, 9-game veteran Kaepernick is going to have to go through reads at some point. That's where Ed will strike.
    Long days and pleasant nights.

Blog Entries

four of the last five superbowl winners were underdogs. Plus the camel says Ravens win.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...opstories.html

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

The Camel can't be wrong.