Hello - from Stirling, Scotland.

Hey team,

Had an account for a few months now but tended to just read the threads on here post game. However, hoping to contribute a good few more posts this coming season and get more involved on the board.

I'm also in the basis of forming plans to come over for the Rams game in November. Don't kill me, but I'm going to try and catch the Patriots game on the Monday after, on my way back home to Scotland. Very excited to get to The Bank this season!

Cheers.

Re: Hello - from Stirling, Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by tomrose9 View Post
    Hey team,

Had an account for a few months now but tended to just read the threads on here post game. However, hoping to contribute a good few more posts this coming season and get more involved on the board.

I'm also in the basis of forming plans to come over for the Rams game in November. Don't kill me, but I'm going to try and catch the Patriots game on the Monday after, on my way back home to Scotland. Very excited to get to The Bank this season!

Cheers.
    Welcome!

Not sure if you found the main area of the board yet, but it's here ....

http://forum.russellstreetreport.com...?3-Ravens-24x7

Feel free to jump into the discussions!

Stirling! I went to Stirling with a bunch of friends, about 15-18 years ago. A Braveheart trip, as I'm sure you would guess. :-) Beautiful place. Lovely view from the memorial tower. Best Indian food I ever had, at a restaurant right by the bus stop. Fond memory.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Welcome!

Not sure if you found the main area of the board yet, but it's here ....

http://forum.russellstreetreport.com...?3-Ravens-24x7

Feel free to jump into the discussions!

Thanks man, been putting a few contributions on the main board now. Good to get involved and chat with fellow Ravens' fans. It's good to get the real perspective from the fan base on what's going on as we tend to get it watered down in the UK!

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Stirling! I went to Stirling with a bunch of friends, about 15-18 years ago. A Braveheart trip, as I'm sure you would guess. :-) Beautiful place. Lovely view from the memorial tower. Best Indian food I ever had, at a restaurant right by the bus stop. Fond memory.

Welcome!
    Awesome man! I think that must have been the Wallace Monument? I am just about to graduate from the University in that area in Nov actually! The view is fantastic up there though. I also agree with you on the Indian, and if it's the one I'm thinking about then it's excellent!

Funny how much of a small world we actually live in!

Booked my ticket on the NFL Ticket Exchange for the Jags game now. Managed to get a midfield ticket on the Ravens side for about £30 over the face value, so had to take the plunge on the exchange! Will try my luck for a Rams ticket in the single game sale and if successful, I'll make the trip a bit longer ;-)