Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Joe Manchin and the "For The People" Act

I've never voted for a Democrat in my life, probably never will and don't always vote for the Republican in a race, but if I were to ever lose my mind and vote for a Democrat, he'd probably be the one.

https://www.wvgazettemail.com/opinio...2d0af870f.html

Re: Joe Manchin and the "For The People" Act

Hear hear. Trump did want to get rid of the filibuster and Mitch wouldn't but Chuckie Cheeze is? Extremely short memories they have. The nuclear option exploded in their face.

Manchin is a name I learned in November. I thought he was gonna be another liar, I remember some news station had him on and he urged everyone not to worry about the Georgia runoff, and I was like "hahaha **** you!" Sticking to his word under today's pressure speaks a lot. Keep it up.

4. Re: Joe Manchin and the "For The People" Act

He and Sinema from Arizona need to tread lightly. Chuckie boy is gunning for them both. How dare them not toe the Party line. Wonder what goodies they are dangling under their noses.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    He and Sinema from Arizona need to tread lightly. Chuckie boy is gunning for them both. How dare them not toe the Party line. Wonder what goodies they are dangling under their noses.
    It's not the goodies they need to be concerned with. That's the old way. The new Democrat/Communist party of America operates by threat and blackmail. They have fully embraced Stalinist behavior. If there are any skeletons in their closet, you can bet they are being used against them. If there aren't, physical threats will do just as well for Chuckie and Eva Pelosi.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I was going to reply to the first post by saying I might would consider voting for Sinema too. She and I disagree on a few issues, but she has repeatedly said she's in D.C. to represent the people of Arizona, not the democratic party. I can respect someone like that.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I've never voted for a Democrat in my life, probably never will and don't always vote for the Republican in a race, but if I were to ever lose my mind and vote for a Democrat, he'd probably be the one.

https://www.wvgazettemail.com/opinio...2d0af870f.html
    This action would make it easy for me to pull the lever for him if he were to run for president. Joe is turning out to be the worst most divisive idiot ever to be declared president ever.

I don't think Manchin or Sinema hold on to their seats if they vote for that stinker.

8. Re: Joe Manchin and the "For The People" Act

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This action would make it easy for me to pull the lever for him if he were to run for president. Joe is turning out to be the worst most divisive idiot ever to be declared president ever.

I don't think Manchin or Sinema hold on to their seats if they vote for that stinker.
    Probably true, but neither are up for reelection until 2024. People seem to sometimes have short memories. On whether I'd pull the lever for him, I guess that all depends on who the R's roll out there.

Probably true, but neither are up for reelection until 2024. People seem to sometimes have short memories. On whether I'd pull the lever for him, I guess that all depends on who the R's roll out there.
    I think Manchin seems to understand how crazy divisive and wrong that piece of legislation is, codifying pandemic cheating rules and making them mandatory nationally, or perhaps he's just listening to his constituents.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I think Manchin seems to understand how crazy divisive and wrong that piece of legislation is, codifying pandemic cheating rules and making them mandatory nationally, or perhaps he's just listening to his constituents.
    This legislation is proof that they cheated and it worked. Because if not, do we REALLY think the democrats would push for this to be national if it didn't help them?

11. Re: Joe Manchin and the "For The People" Act

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This legislation is proof that they cheated and it worked. Because if not, do we REALLY think the democrats would push for this to be national if it didn't help them?
    My thoughts exactly. In true Dem fashion, the minute someone objects in any way shape or form to it, they are racist zealots. They cheated, they know it and now they think they can ram this through and make it law. Manchin and Sinema are all that stand between this piece of shit legislation becoming law or not, along w/ending the filibuster. Meanwhile, State Legislatures all over are scrambling to write their own election laws, most of which will face legal challenges. Who knows what the next election in 2022 will resemble. At this point, I just hope the R's can take back the House and/or Senate.

My thoughts exactly. In true Dem fashion, the minute someone objects in any way shape or form to it, they are racist zealots. They cheated, they know it and now they think they can ram this through and make it law. Manchin and Sinema are all that stand between this piece of shit legislation becoming law or not, along w/ending the filibuster. Meanwhile, State Legislatures all over are scrambling to write their own election laws, most of which will face legal challenges. Who knows what the next election in 2022 will resemble. At this point, I just hope the R's can take back the House and/or Senate.
    Funny you say that. https://theweek.com/joe-manchin/1001...serve-jim-crow

They are predictable if nothing else.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk