Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Hypothetical Scenario Flacco vs Jackson vs Tyrod

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    And there it is. You started this thread not caring about anyone else's opinion...just another thread for you to declare to LJ is a HOFer.
    This.

Personally, I don't get it. The guy won the Heisamn as a sophomore and then finished third as a junior. Clearly he's regressing.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    This.

Personally, I don't get it. The guy won the Heisamn as a sophomore and then finished third as a junior. Clearly he's regressing.
    You've got to be trolling...

So instead of looking at it as "damn, this kid was in the running for the heisman twice out of three years and beat out Deshaun Watson and Baker" You look at it as "he must be regressing because he won it one year and finished 3rd the next year behind Baker and Bryce Love who had crazy good years"

That's some lame ass shit TBH...

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    You've got to be trolling...

So instead of looking at it as "damn, this kid was in the running for the heisman twice out of three years and beat out Deshaun Watson and Baker" You look at it as "he must be regressing because he won it one year and finished 3rd the next year behind Baker and Bryce Love who had crazy good years"

Hypothetically if LJ had played with Ray and Ed, I get in tears . That’s some alphas on the offense they never had.

Blog Entries

Question Re: Hypothetical Scenario Flacco vs Jackson vs Tyrod

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    How many has he ( Filthy) started so far?
    Don't know, I ran out of fingers... Bc

I'm just seriously wondering why the ravens passed on him 3 times in the first-round if he is the next messiah.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    You've (alien bird) got to be trolling...

Mac, I suspect a b was being sarcastic... Bc

7. Re: Hypothetical Scenario Flacco vs Jackson vs Tyrod

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    He's going to retire a qb

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    I agree, he will retire a QB... Five years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerTripper View Post
    I agree, he will retire a QB... Five years from now.
    Nah more like a MVP, and a couple of pro bowls!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    I'm just seriously wondering why the ravens passed on him 3 times in the first-round if he is the next messiah.
    Why did so many teams pass Aaron Rodgers? Or Brady? Must not be very good

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Why did so many teams pass Aaron Rodgers? Or Brady? Must not be very good
    The difference is, the fan bases at the that time had low expectations for those guys when they were drafted. But with LJ it seems everyone has gone off the deep end an expect him to walk right in and take the starting job. Theres a difference between being excited about a new QB, than proclaiming he is the next superstar. Can we just wait and see how he plays first before. Its better to have low expectations and get surprised, then have crazy high expectations and get disappointed.

Blog Entries

The difference is, the fan bases at the that time had low expectations for those guys when they were drafted. But with LJ it seems everyone has gone off the deep end an expect him to walk right in and take the starting job. Theres a difference between being excited about a new QB, than proclaiming he is the next superstar. Can we just wait and see how he plays first before. Its better to have low expectations and get surprised, then have crazy high expectations and get disappointed.
    This offense has been so bad that fans are excited about change. What's wrong with that? Ravens offense and QB have been near dead last in most categories; we're just hoping for average. That would be a huge improvement.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Of course the expectations were different. The performance of the QBs each team had before drafting those QBs were vastly different, and round drafted makes a difference also. Favre from 2002-2004 was on a level that 2015-2017 Flacco couldn't dream of reaching. Brady was a 6th rounder (meaning each team passed on him an average of 5 or 6 times). Nobody gets excited about QBs drafted that late unless the starter has been playing like trash (see Keith Wenning hype)

You're a Lamar hater though (hence why you keep saying he'll be a bust or a WR) so this won't really matter to you. I'm excited to see how Joe does with actual weapons, but I'm also looking forward to seeing Jackson on the field as the starting QB, because there's no doubt it'll happen in Baltimore in the future