Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Lamar On Family Feud This Sunday at 8pm

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Biggest takeaway from celeb family feud: Maria Menounos looks great in leather pants.
    She looks great in everything...but yes, her behind in those leather pants...whew.

I thought Lamar acquitted himself well. When Steve first asked to recap their favorite memory in a strip club, and Cam Heyward was about to hit the buzzer, that was hilarious.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I watched Stranger Things
    We finished up Season 3 Friday night.

An old expression from my Army days

"You can take Wiggins out of the ........, but you cant take the ........out of Wiggins!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    An old expression from my Army days

"You can take Wiggins out of the ........, but you cant take the ........out of Wiggins!"

I don't get it.

What is a Wiggins?

What are the blank areas supposed to be?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    In all seriousness, there's too much of Harvey on TV. And he does the same shtick for every show. I never hate on anyone's success, but he's not that funny to me. And reports are that he's not a nice guy.

But getting back to Lamar, Lamar seems like a character. He has a naivety about him that is charismatic. Some say he's not bright based on that stupid wonderlik, but he's just not pretentious. In many ways he's a throwback character. No coach speak or player speak. Just Lamar.
    The wonderlik or taking a picture of your dashboard while driving 107 MPH without the seatbelt on and then tweeting it out?

I really do think Steve Harvey is funny, but I too have heard that he's kind of a dick in real life which makes me sad. Don't meet your heroes kids.

I missed the episode, but I'm gonna try to find it when I get back from work.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I missed the episode, but I'm gonna try to find it when I get back from work.
    FYI, the full episode is an hour long. First half is the Menounos family vs some other talk-show host's family. Second half is the NFLPA "legends" vs "stars".

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    FYI, the full episode is an hour long. First half is the Menounos family vs some other talk-show host's family. Second half is the NFLPA "legends" vs "stars".
    Thanks Jim I am 100% sure that would've confused me.

I am 100% sure that would've confused me.
    It confused me initially, but I was willing to stick with it and see what developed, after Maria Menounos started walking around in those leather pants.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    thanks...

I think I know what the blanks are supposed to be, but I'd like the poster to have the balls to come out and say it.
    Get’em CJ! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    thanks...

I think I know what the blanks are supposed to be, but I'd like the poster to have the balls to come out and say it.
    I googled it, and came up dry. I'm not even sure what Wiggins is...

I googled it, and came up dry. I'm not even sure what Wiggins is...
    My guess is Wiggans is the name of a private in the army or something. And the saying goes....

You can take (person) out of the Ghetto, but can't take the Ghetto out of (person).

It was a low blow to Lamar, that's all. I just didn't find it nearly as funny as the poster who was scared to say it.