Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamar Jackson

Blog Entries

Lamar Jackson

Words can't describe how impressive that was. To go on the road to Seattle, in the rain, struggling to get his footing, pressure in his face, struggling with his throws early nobody except the TEs getting open and Andrews dropping nearly a half dozen passes today. That young man channeled his frustration, and absolutely took over the game. To show the hunger and composure, doing whatever it took to make a difference, you can't help but be impressed with him.

When you go to the Link, it's not going to be pretty, you do what you have to do to get the W. And Lamar Jackson absolutely put this team on his back in the fourth quarter of this game. I am without question, impressed.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Lamar Jackson

He's a freak.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

He was amazing, never seen anything like it offensively here.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Time after time in that fourth quarter, you saw his teammates stumble and drop the proverbial ball, only for him to pick it up each time and take this game by the scruff of the neck.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Seattle is going to have nightmares about LJ. Everytime they thought they had him, he got away and was running for a first down. So many broken plays turned into big gains.

Blog Entries

He all, but literally took the game by the scruff of the neck in the fourth quarter and said, "We're taking this".

Been telling y’all for months. He’s special.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Words can't describe how impressive that was. To go on the road to Seattle, in the rain, struggling to get his footing, pressure in his face, struggling with his throws early nobody except the TEs getting open and Andrews dropping nearly a half dozen passes today. That young man channeled his frustration, and absolutely took over the game. To show the hunger and composure, doing whatever it took to make a difference, you can't help but be impressed with him.

When you go to the Link, it's not going to be pretty, you do what you have to do to get the W. And Lamar Jackson absolutely put this team on his back in the fourth quarter of this game. I am without question, impressed.
    This is a dope thread. Much respect to you Sir.

I’m so happy that they could get that win for Earl!!

The heart, will to win, and desire for greatness he has in him are extremely rare. I might be premature in saying it but possibly rivaled by only one other Raven ever.

So this is the power of Lamar Jackson...

I've seen so many times in the past, players dropping the proverbial ball and the offense couldn't overcome it's own mistakes. Lamar said "Not today." He carried this team almost by himself to a victory. This kid is special.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller