Covid by the numbers.

As of today, we are 15 months into this. From the numbers I can find. About 10% of the population has tested positive 10%. 1% of this that tested positive have died
    .0016% of the population has died.

Does anyone still think that a shut down was necessary?

Re: Covid by the numbers.

Lockdowns have been consistently proven to be counterproductive. An open economy has less congestion, congestion leads to infection.

This was never about stopping the spread of the virus like it was about stopping the spread of freedom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Lockdowns have been consistently proven to be counterproductive. An open economy has less congestion, congestion leads to infection.

This was never about stopping the spread of the virus like it was about stopping the spread of freedom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Correct. It's more about bankrupting small businesses and forcing people to rely on government and their chosen corporations. If that pesky constitution gets in their way they will just force compliance through their corporate partners. We are already closer to communism than most people realize. These corporations are acting like extensions of the Govt, including the MSM as the propaganda and communications department.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I was just listening to a podcast interviewing a quite old woman who as a child escaped the Holocaust. Her husband of 61 years died last year from dementia/old age, he'd been sliding downhill for quite a while. The doctor was apparently ordered to rule his death to Covid even though he didn't have it. She protested so much they attributed it to natural causes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I was just listening to a podcast interviewing a quite old woman who as a child escaped the Holocaust. Her husband of 61 years died last year from dementia/old age, he'd been sliding downhill for quite a while. The doctor was apparently ordered to rule his death to Covid even though he didn't have it. She protested so much they attributed it to natural causes.
    Have the name of the podcast?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Have the name of the podcast?
    The Eric Metaxas show. The guest was Vera Sharav and it was in 2 parts dropped on 5/10.

https://metaxastalk.com/podcast/monday-may-10-2021/