Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Anyone Excited for Ravens at Raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    A. I'm talking about daily fantasy when it comes to Oakland and this week.

B. It's a miracle the Ravens haven't given up a defensive TD. Are you suggesting it's because of something they are doing well when turning the ball over?
    The offense does seem to tackle pretty well and unlike Zeke they all hustle to chase the ball down even the qb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    The offense does seem to tackle pretty well and unlike Zeke they all hustle to chase the ball down even the qb

I'm guessing that's an emphasis in practice. Good thing...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loco Ravens Fan View Post
    I haven't gotten over 1- traveling to London to see an effort by the Ravens that was less than a preseason game at best. The worst Ravens' effort in my years as a PSL holder since '96 watching
    the team in person at home and also a few away games. Then 2- last week the play calling and players' performances were more than underwhelming. Embarrassing is a better description!

I am not watching the Ravens this Sunday even though I do hope Joe's pull out of the funk he's been in and the Ravens somehow squeak out a W.
    Luckily, I did not travel to London to see that embarrassment. I really feel bad for you since you had to put in so much time and effort and ca$h to do so. Don't blame you one little bit for feeling the way you do... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Luckily, I did not travel to London to see that embarrassment. I really feel bad for you since you had to put in so much time and effort and ca$h to do so. Don't blame you one little bit for feeling the way you do... Bc
    Bc
    Thanks for your sentiments! I am very glad my family traveled to London the week prior to the game and everything until the game was truly enjoyable. The game... not so much as you know.

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Reminds me of the old Terry Allen / Jason Brookins debate from years back. Yuck.

Anyway, are any of you folks that are film junkies picking-up on anything related to Collins' fumbling? Does he have small hands or is he just reckless? He's more explosive than our other backs and it's not even close but he's a turnover machine.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    He doesn’t carry the ball “high” and securely against his torso. He doesn’t brace well. As he’s juking and spinning and running with all that energy and excitement, you can literally see him let his elbow start to separate from his torso and the line of his forearm through the wrist flexion relaxes.

It’s like he can’t always focus on two things at the same time and let’s ball security go as he’s trying to get every last yard.

I think he can work on the problem. He obviously has the body strength and form to hold on to the ball MOST of the time. I think if he eradicated the problem, however, it would also mean his running style would change just a little and he’d be a less aggressive slasher.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    This would be a shame since Collins has some talent. He seems to be above West and Allen already. Don't know why the Ravens use the RB-by-committee approach instead of drafting a RB early (?) ... Bc
    In addition to his run skill set, while in college, Collins had good hands and was a smart pass blocker. The bad news is that he was a fumbler in college and is one as a pro. It's hard to believe that the light will come on all of a sudden but I hope the fear of losing his NFL gig is powerful motivation.

Blog Entries

Just reading through this thread and I wonder if Steve Biscotti is starting to get this. And if he is going to do something about it. Some of the guys in this thread used to be some of the most diehard fans around. To see the sheer indifference to this team by some diehard fans is scary. Biscotti has to be concerned and if he's not, it is time for him to move on.

Blog Entries

Corey, I don't think he'll get it until he starts seeing the empty seats at M&T. From what I could tell, the stadium was nearly all Steelers fans by the end of the third quarter last Sunday. The Harbaugh train has run its course.

Fortunately I have things to do this afternoon. I'll let my phone give me updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Just reading through this thread and I wonder if Steve Biscotti is starting to get this. And if he is going to do something about it. Some of the guys in this thread used to be some of the most diehard fans around. To see the sheer indifference to this team by some diehard fans is scary. Biscotti has to be concerned and if he's not, it is time for him to move on.
    You can add me to that. I barely care about the Ravens this year. Indifference is a terrible thing.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Only watching to see who will be on the roster next year and because I love football

I don't need no fancy offense. You know who's fun to watch? The team that kicked our ass and plays football the way Harbs wishes we did -- the Jaguars. Friggin great D and just a brutal runner in Fournette.