Page 232 of 880 FirstFirst ... 230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 2,773 to 2,784 of 10552

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Just finished Dead to me on Netflix. It was pretty good. started slow but finished good.

Anyone seen the Deadwood movie? or the new show NOS4ATU thing on AMC ?

Seen John Wick 3 finally. Holy. Fuck. Some of the best action scenes i have ever watched. The way they filmed some of the scenes were incredible. I dont want to discuss too much because im sure most havent seen it. I really like it, even almost as the first one. Absolutely incredible. It reminded me of Game of Death with Bruce Lee. How he fights "bosses" and moves on. This will most likely be a top 3 move of the year for me.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

I knew you would dig it. John Wick 3 was amazing. Can’t believe I slept on the series for so long. The entire sequence with Jerome Flynn’s character was incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I knew you would dig it. John Wick 3 was amazing. Can’t believe I slept on the series for so long. The entire sequence with Jerome Flynn’s character was incredible.
    Where would you rank 3 in the series? The fight scenes were the best in my opinion and not close.

Also, there is a movie coming out called Anna, basically a female John Wick. Looks interesting even though I'm not normally down for female action movies
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Sidenote, are you a Matrix fan?

Blog Entries

I agree, 3 really raises the bar for the fights. I loved the sword/knife play throughout. I am looking forward to the TV show as well.

I am not a huge Matrix fan. Never really have been. The first one was good enough when I was younger but the other two...not so much. I don’t think they are terrible or anything but they aren’t my favs.

I agree, 3 really raises the bar for the fights. I loved the sword/knife play throughout. I am looking forward to the TV show as well.

I am not a huge Matrix fan. Never really have been. The first one was good enough when I was younger but the other two...not so much. I don’t think they are terrible or anything but they aren’t my favs.
    The doctor in Wick 3 is the guy who played the key maker in Matrix Reloaded, just a small observation I caught, thought it was cool. There's a fan theory they take place in tge same world or something

Guess the folks in Russia were not that into the HBO Chernobyl documentary.

They will be putting out their own version, blaming the CIA for the disaster.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...a-blaming-cia/

Seems interesting.

Looks interesting even thought im not a superhero fan

Anyone else watching Big Little Lies season 2?

Charles I still need to watch episodes 2 and 3 of Black Mirror, you finish them all?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

Charles I still need to watch episodes 2 and 3 of Black Mirror, you finish them all?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Of course i did, i have no life.

I rank them 1 3 2.

I thought the concept of #1 was amazing and it prolly would go down as one my favorites of the series. The rest are ok. Let me know when you watch them.

Some shows coming out soon

-The Loudest Voice- Showtime June 30- The rise and fall of Fox CEO Roger Ailes played by Russel Crowe. I dont know anything about him, but with what Showtime keeps turning out, ill watch

-The Hot Zone- Nat Geo already completed- about the Ebola break out, has anyone seen this? Seems really well done and has a 7.5 rating on IMDB

-Yellowstone- June 19th- This is a must watch show with Kevin Costner and a farm

-The Son- Its on now AMC-Pierce Brosnan down by Texasmexico border owns a farm. Its like Yellowstone just 150 years prior. Just as good too

-Stranger Things- July 4th

-City on a Hill-Showtime- First episode is out and it comes back on the 23rd- Kevin Bacon as a corrupt FBI veteran tries to take down the corrupt justice system of Boston. Looks great to me.

-Snowfall-July 10th on FX- About the CIA and crack epidemic in LA and a young kid becoming a drug king pin. Love this show

-The Terrorr- AMC Aug 12th- The first season was about a ship lost in the arctic that come across some strange things. Well i guess its anthology series which i didnt know. This one takes place in a internment camp during ww2 with the Japanese and there is some type of cultural monster. Seems interesting.

-NOS4A2- AMC with 2 episodes out- Taken from IMDB:Charlie Manx, a seductive immortal who feeds off the souls of children, has his whole world threatened when a young woman in New England discovers she has a dangerous gift. I think it looks good.
    Last edited by usmccharles; 06-11-2019 at 12:14 AM.