Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ravens can clinch AFC North next weekend.

BAL win + CIN loss = 2012 Baltimore Ravens, your AFC North Champs.

First time unbeaten in November since 2000. Only 2nd ever time.

Re: Ravens can clinch AFC North next weekend.

Wow we'll be the first team to clinch their division.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

It would also be the first time we'd be 10-2. :happyanim

It's a shame that Cincy-SD will be going on at the same time as our game.. Would be nice to already know the outcome of that one. Winning the division 12 games in.. Man would that be some shit.

A win next week pretty much guarantees we'll see the playoff ticket invoices the following week.

The Ravens will be 10-2 but Cincy is going to beat the brakes off of SD. I honestly don't think the Bengals lose again until they face the Ravens at the end of the year.

They are finally figuring out how to win and this time its going to last.

Blog Entries

But...but...but...this is the worst 9-2 team in the history of football!:happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    But...but...but...this is the worst 9-2 team in the history of football!:happyanim
    Who could say this? Obviously a couch coach.

I'm pulling for Cincy just a little bit. I think the Steelers are playing for wild card and looking to hit the turbo button in a couple weeks once Ben comes back. I don't want them in the playoffs with Ben regardless of seeding so it would be nice for the Bengals to edge them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    I honestly don't think the Bengals lose again until they face the Ravens at the end of the year.
    I could see them losing at Pittsburgh the week before.
    Ben will probably be back if we don't kill him next week, and it's doubtful they'll turn the ball over 7 freakin' times again.

Of course the Steelers might be yanking fat ugly Steeler hos out of the stands to play O-line by then so who knows.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Wow we'll be the first team to clinch their division.
    Might be the third in the end - New England can with a win at Miami and Denver with a win at home to Tampa Bay. All start earlier than the Ravens. They don't need any help and we need the Chargers to beat Cincy. Houston, despite the best record, can't yet.

One of the amusing things about the huge separation between the AFC's elite and everyone else is that the Ravens' schedule for next year is essentially set barring an inexplicable collapse from any of the four. Odd it's so early:

Home: Bengals, Steelers, Browns, Patriots, Jets, Packers, Vikings, Texans.
    Road: Bengals, Steelers, Browns, Bills, Dolphins, Bears, Lions, Broncos.

Obviously it's way too early to form a real opinion but that schedule has the potential to be very very favorable for us.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron