Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Anyone Excited for Ravens at Raiders?

Guys, remember 2012 and how ugly those games were? Remember Harb saying it wasn't pretty but we'll take it? This team is sitting at .500 and it's still a long season. Who knows? Would be nice to steal an ugly win in Oakland

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Guys, remember 2012 and how ugly those games were? Remember Harb saying it wasn't pretty but we'll take it? This team is sitting at .500 and it's still a long season. Who knows? Would be nice to steal an ugly win in Oakland
    Just not going to happen.

This team doesn't travel well to the west coast. If I am not mistaken didn't EJ Manuel beat us at home few years back with the Bills with a much worse team?

It honestly doesn't matter who Oakland trots out there. The Ravens are beating themselves every week with this scheme, roster and approach.

We could play Cleveland every week and still struggle because this scheme, talent is flat out awful

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post
    Man this thread is pathetic. The Ravens are 2-2 and are now unwatchable? Are you guys really Ravens fans? Sound like fair-weather fans to me, you can all go take a hike. You only like the team when the front office does exactly what you want, and when they don't you throw a hissy fit and leave like a four year old. Big babies.

In case you guys are paying attention, the NFL right now is EXTREMELY unpredictable week to week. Teams go from great to horrible within the span of 1 week. Who is a good team now? The only team for sure is the Chiefs, and even then nobody is scarred of Andy Reid and Alex Smith in January.

If the Ravens get the D healthy, the O-line stabilizes and plays okay, they are a playoff contender. If that not good enough for some of you so-called Ravens fans, maybe you should follow something else because your expectations are too high.
    You've enjoyed watching the last 2 weeks? You've enjoyed investing time and emotions into those games? Are you excited about watching this offense again on Sunday?

Literally, my only expectation at the moment is for the game to be competitive and for the Ravens to have chance to win at the end. That's my minimum bar and I don't think that makes me a fairweather fan. That's the minimum a competent team should be able to provide on Sundays.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Just not going to happen.

This team doesn't travel well to the west coast. If I am not mistaken didn't EJ Manuel beat us at home few years back with the Bills with a much worse team?

It honestly doesn't matter who Oakland trots out there. The Ravens are beating themselves every week with this scheme, roster and approach.

We could play Cleveland every week and still struggle because this scheme, talent is flat out awful
    If its a foregone conclusion you should run out and bet the farm.

Abso-freakin-lutely

Ravens cannot EJ Manuel pull a Blake Bortles on em! But I still don't trust the defense.

Blog Entries

yea dawg I am not seeing 2012 things in the 2017 Ravens. The AFC is wide open this year tho so who knows.

Blog Entries

If its a foregone conclusion you should run out and bet the farm.
    It's absolutely embarrassing that the Ravens are a 3 point dog against A EJ Manuel lead team. This VAUNTED defense

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    It's absolutely embarrassing that the Ravens are a 3 point dog against A EJ Manuel lead team. This VAUNTED defense
    Alex Collins should be able to go ape on this defense though.... of course that means Barbs will put West in for 3/4 of the game

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Alex Collins should be able to go ape on this defense though.... of course that means Barbs will put West in for 3/4 of the game
    just hold on to the ball Collins hold on to the ball!

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    If Collins fumbles again, Harbs will bench him and we'll average 2 yards a carry.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    If Collins fumbles again, Harbs will bench him and we'll average 2 yards a carry.
    and rightly so. If he fumbles again it proves he simply cannot hold the ball and those turnovers are killers.

12. Re: Anyone Excited for Ravens at Raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    and rightly so. If he fumbles again it proves he simply cannot hold the ball and those turnovers are killers.
    Reminds me of the old Terry Allen / Jason Brookins debate from years back. Yuck.

Anyway, are any of you folks that are film junkies picking-up on anything related to Collins' fumbling? Does he have small hands or is he just reckless? He's more explosive than our other backs and it's not even close but he's a turnover machine.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk