Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Blog Entries

Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    It’s called a cop out. No worries I’m pretty sure I have my answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which is, I don't respect you enough to care about your opinion; hence, I have no desire to engage with you. Have a nice life.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Which is, I don't respect you enough to care about your opinion; hence, I have no desire to engage with you. Have a nice life.
    The typical response. The moment you get called out on your racism it’s no respect, don’t want to engage or some beat around the bush answer. Living life with all that hatred must suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I might believe this, if you disappeared from this site and never returned. But just the fact that you are here, posting comments, shows that you care what others here think.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I might believe this, if you disappeared from this site and never returned. But just the fact that you are here, posting comments, shows that you care what others here think.
    True but not what I'd hope for. I care of the opinion others have of me even on here... which is why I'll never attack someone with names or say go away and never return. Being rude sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    True but not what I'd hope for. I care of the opinion others have of me even on here... which is why I'll never attack someone with names or say go away and never return. Being rude sucks.
    Can you do a better job expressing what you are trying to say here.

Can you do a better job expressing what you are trying to say here.
    Probably not. Meaningful discussion has been at a halt and this back and forth right now is just spewing venom both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Probably not. Meaningful discussion has been at a halt and this back and forth right now is just spewing venom both ways.
    I see you are new here. You quoted me, the followed with comments that don’t make sense to the board, and you just said you don’t know what they mean also.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    The mental gymnastics. I came to my econ/philo position b/c I was by and large like him. It was the arrogance of whatever we wanna call the "modern" left, it's more than that really. Like how "left leaning" people are more educated, yet have higher levels of debt and greater gaps in unemployment.

We live in two different worlds right now. I'm not sure how we can fix this. Perhaps that was the goal.
    “More educated”? You mean with all those liberal arts and sociology degrees? The ones where if you have an opinion, you have an A?

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    “More educated”? You mean with all those liberal arts and sociology degrees? The ones where if you have an opinion, you have an A?
    Yes, exactly. They tend to have "higher levels of education" yet they also hold higher levels of debt and gaps in unemployment aka poor degrees.

He knows that he will never be viewed as one of the greats. The only way he wins, is by creating dream teams.

Jordon, Bryant, shaq, magic never had to do that. They won with what was on the team
    Not exactly like those early 90s bulls teams were Jordan and a bunch of Jags.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Not exactly like those early 90s bulls teams were Jordan and a bunch of Jags.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    True, but they got better over time through the draft for the most part. They may have a added a couple of free agents (Dennis Rodman being the most notable), but they had to go through growing pains first. The ascension of the Bulls started with the development of Scottie Pippen and Horace Grant (most importantly Pippen). Those teams wreaked havoc defensively and could score. It was Scottie that put them over the top. And he was a draft day trade.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I'm not a LeBron fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm sorry to say, LeBron is literally the size of Karl Malone with John Wall speed in his prime. Bron would've absolutely obliterated any era.

He's Wilt Chamberlain. A player so physically dominant that no era has any chance of slowing down. He's the .000001 of freaky athlete.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Lebron's physical gifts are extraordinary - they can't be denied. He reminds me of a faster, more agile Karl Malone. His skills as a basketball player and his heart as a competitor are what I question from time to time.